Best Buy - Wi-fi or 3G/Wi-fi Vita $175

I burned a ton of my Target credit and bought my brother a Vita yesterday.

If I bring the receipt in to customer service, will they retroactively PM this to the BBY deal?

Well my friend had some BB credit and asked me to pickup the last 8GB 3G bundle they had. I used his GC for him and paid the rest with in-store pickup. 45 mins later still no email. I was out buying Christmas gifts for my wife and swung by to see if they could process it with me in there.

Sure enough, last one is sitting on the shelf. Take it to CS and explain the situation. What does she do? Cancel it. Of course, the gc's are now bunk.

I burned a ton of my Target credit and bought my brother a Vita yesterday.

If I bring the receipt in to customer service, will they retroactively PM this to the BBY deal?
yup!

all these deals for the vita is crazy! I wanna see sale numbers after the holiday season to see what's up

I am betting the 3DS still outsells the Vita by huge margins (if you focus on 4th Qtr 2013). Who did not buy a $150 3DS?  I think the big reason for sales is retailers think everyone will want to pick up the vita slim when it releases here so get rid of the older model quickly.

Thanks OP, although it's not a huge discount compared to some BF deals that I missed, I'm relieved as I was so tempted to get it through the tigerdirect deal. Now I just gotta pick it up from BB after work.

Thanks OP, although it's not a huge discount compared to some BF deals that I missed, I'm relieved as I was so tempted to get it through the tigerdirect deal. Now I just gotta pick it up from BB after work.
Didn't you read, the Tigerdirect deal bombed out. All orders cancelled. You don't want to deal with Tigerdirect, especially with their hokey "rebates".

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you read, the Tigerdirect deal bombed out. All orders cancelled. You don't want to deal with Tigerdirect, especially with their hokey "rebates".
Yeah, I was part of the thread. I was really tempted to jump on the TD deal but reading all the negative feedback held me back. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was part of the thread. I was really tempted to jump on the TD deal but reading all the negative feedback held me back. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.
I told you guys.

Anyway, I think there was a second thread on it and I didn't feel like posting because it's difficult to warn people and my post would get buried in how awesome the deal is.

bread's done
Back