Best Buy: Wireless Xbox Controller + Live = Save $25

Bleh... I don't even own a Xbox, but I think I can safely say that the prices are just jacked up to much to be really a "deal" $50 controller, $50 Card...

I guess I'm just saying that there are better deals elsewhere...

Online it looks like it also works with a controller that comes with Viva Pinata...so you can get a free game too.

Have you opened the controller, decal?

I have a $25 gift card so it would technically make a Live Card or a Controller free. I'll think about acting on this deal.

[quote name='decal']if i bought a controller at bb about a week back could i still get this deal?[/quote]

I know it sounds like a pain, but it might be easier to buy the controller and Live to get the discounted price. Take the new controller you just bought and return it using your old receipt to get the credit back for that.

[quote name='wwfward']Does the Xbox wireless controller + free Viva Pinata Party Animals come with a black controller version?[/quote]

The bundles I've seen at my local Best Buy have all been white controllers. So I would say no. Most likely because the majority of people own white Xbox360

bread's done
Back