Best Buy WWE Ultimate Fan Edtions $12.99

xpacdos

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has the following WwE Ultimate Fan Editions available in store for 12.99. Not a bad deal as these sold for around 40 week of release.

online prices have gone up, but can these can still be found in store

These sets include the DVD, T-shirt, and other stuff like a cup, dog tags, wrist bands or a pendant.

I picked up the Shawn Michaels set at the east Wichita Best Buy this morning.

John Cena My Life Ultimate Fan Edition

Shawn Michaels Ultimate Fan Edition

Rey Mysterio Ultimate Fan Edition

well picked up Rey and HBK, since I didn't have ether DVD...

Kind of tempted by the Cena one, but already own the DVD

I remember seeing a few of these at the local BB a few weeks ago. Think I'll stop by tomorrow and see if there's been a price drop. Thanks OP!

Thanks a ton op. I've been looking for deals on wrestling dvds, trying to build my collection. :)
I'll prolly pick up the Rey and HBK, just for the DVD, don't really care about the extras.
And I don't like cena, so don't care too much for that one.

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']Thanks a ton op. I've been looking for deals on wrestling dvds, trying to build my collection. :)
I'll prolly pick up the Rey and HBK, just for the DVD, don't really care about the extras.
And I don't like cena, so don't care too much for that one.[/quote]

true, but even at 12.99, it's still cheaper then what Amazon wants for just the DVD

[quote name='MrDubbs']true, but even at 12.99, it's still cheaper then what Amazon wants for just the DVD[/quote]Exactly. :) That's why I said I'll prolly pick em up even though I don't care about extras.
Amazon has the HBK one for $20, and the Rey one for $22.

Can confirm that it rings up $12.99 IN STORE Made it out to the Meridian/Okemos, MI BB where they still had a handful of each one. Walked out with HBK and Rey :lol: Thanks OP!

[quote name='MrDubbs']wow, the shirt wouldn't fit me but I'm tempted to order for just the DVDs and other things[/QUOTE]

curious... what is the size of the shirts in these? Would be perfect to pick up for the dvds and have a shirt to wear this weekend. Sat smackdown/raw is at my universities gym, and sunday raw is at the resch center :)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']curious... what is the size of the shirts in these? Would be perfect to pick up for the dvds and have a shirt to wear this weekend. Sat smackdown/raw is at my universities gym, and sunday raw is at the resch center :)[/quote]

I would guess XL

edit: bomrunnin beat me to it

Interesting. very nice find. Hopefully they will still have some of these come Friday. Wouldnt mind picking up the Rey and HBK one.

I too cannot stand John Cena.

wow, glad I got in when I did then.

mines shipped, just hasn't been updated in the UPS System yet..

kinda surprised they honored it, but pleased

They are still $12.99 in-store! It's not too late just yet. In fact I bought some right before the store closed last night.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Today, are they still the sale price?[/quote]

I was able to pick up the Cena and Michaels sets today at a Best Buy in Raleigh, NC for 12.99 each, so it may still be going on

I picked up 2 copies of the Shawn Michaels set in Cincinnati, OH for 12.99 each. They still had tons of Rey left, about 3-4 Cena, and 2 Michaels.

I hope they still have some left Friday at the one near me, cuz I won't have any extra money untill then.
I doubt they will last that long though. :cry:

I wanted to get a Cena one, well once i decided to, but wasn't able to order it online before the price hike. Probably won't get to a Best Buy ether, since the closets is about 45 minutes from here

UPS has finally updated the tracking numbers on my Rey and HBK though, I wonder how long till they're here

I picked up a John Cena set for $12.99 + tax in the Patchogue, NY store. And my Rey Mysterio set was shipped (thank god because I didn't see any in Patchogue). Awesome deal.

Picked up all 3 yesterday, my local store had tons. More than happy to pick some up for people in trade for Xbox 360 games I don't have if anyone is interested.

I got my Rey Mysterio one via UPS today...damn, that was pretty fast.

[quote name='D_Icon']If I go to a BestBuy right now will they ring up at 12.99 or is this YMMV?

I live in the Chicago area btw.[/QUOTE]

It most likely should.

Just got all three of them. Thanks for the heads up on the deal $42.XX for all three.

I guess this makes up for breaking up with my gf.

This may be a stupid question, but are you guys opening yours. Or do you think they'd be worth something? I want to watch the DVDs, but don't want to miss out

As soon as my bro got home from school he opened them and put on the wrist-bands. Got pissed that the shirts were all adult size. They can't get that rare.

Well I decided to open mine, got to say I love the Mysterio one. The Michaels chain is a bit dissapointing.

The Mysterio one is a big chain, a bit heavy.

The Michaels one is just a pendant on a rope type, and the tumbler is nothing special..

Man I wish I picked up the John Cena one, anyone willing to buy me one :) and send it to me.. of course I'd compensate

My bestbuy only had the Rey Mysterio set. I already have the 619 DVD, so I hope the content on the new DVD is new stuff. Thanks OP.

strange, my Michaels one only had the shirt and DVD set...no pendant (although I already have one somehow) or tumbler, and yes it was sealed...whatever, I only really cared about the DVD set anyway.

Just a note, my best buy's had tags below them advertising the 12.99 price.

The 619 DVD is only one disc, the new set is 3 discs of stuff, including a AAA match that WCW co-promoted - it's one of WWE's best DVD releases (minus a TON of typos) match quality-wise.

[quote name='pacifickarma']My Best Buy had all 3 in stock yesterday, but I just couldn't imaging myself wearing a t-shirt with a shirtless dude on it in public.[/QUOTE]

Who gives a crap, it's a good enough deal for the DVDs alone. ;)

bread's done
Back