Best Buy: Your Private Shopping Event: Sunday, June 6‏

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Not a game deal. These private shopping events are lame.[/QUOTE]

I've been to 4... out of those 4 I have one a 50 dollar gift card, some weird cell phone usb charger and a flash light. :(

Their deals suck. Unless it's like double or triple reward zone points...and sometimes it works out.

The deal I saw was buy a 250 GB PS3 for $349.99 and a PSPGo for $249.99 and get $100 off. So $499.99 for both.

I have a PS3 80GB & a PSP 3000 so I'm not interested but might be a good deal if you want both.

Got the same e-mail, and the OP seems to have left out... all of the details, so I'll go ahead and fill in a few.

First, they ARE doing the double reward zone points, triple if you spend over $1,000. Add +1 to the multiplier if you are using a RZ credit card.

Only specifically game related deal is Buy a 250GB PS3 and a PSP Go, and save $100... But that's a $350 PS3 + a $250 Brick... er PSP Go.

Possibly interesting to the gamer set, Get a free $300 Gift Card, and a Screen Cleaning Kit (19.99 value) when you purchase any Panasonic 3D-ready HDTV and a 3D-ready Blu Ray Disc player. Unfortunately there is no indication if this would work with a PS3 or not.

[quote name='WhytePanther']Got the same e-mail, and the OP seems to have left out... all of the details, so I'll go ahead and fill in a few.

First, they ARE doing the double reward zone points, triple if you spend over $1,000. Add +1 to the multiplier if you are using a RZ credit card.

Only specifically game related deal is Buy a 250GB PS3 and a PSP Go, and save $100... But that's a $350 PS3 + a $250 Brick... er PSP Go.

Possibly interesting to the gamer set, Get a free $300 Gift Card, and a Screen Cleaning Kit (19.99 value) when you purchase any Panasonic 3D-ready HDTV and a 3D-ready Blu Ray Disc player. Unfortunately there is no indication if this would work with a PS3 or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for filling in the details, I plan on being there just to try and win stuff :)

Wow...can't wait to save 10 percent off retail. Lol...sorry, I'm a silver member this year and find it absolutely worthless ove a regular member.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I've been to 4... out of those 4 I have one a 50 dollar gift card, some weird cell phone usb charger and a flash light. :(

Their deals suck. Unless it's like double or triple reward zone points...and sometimes it works out.[/QUOTE]

Are you really complaining about winning a $50 gift card?

[quote name='FArgus']Are you really complaining about winning a $50 gift card?[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same thing!!!!! ..............To ITDEFX: Can i have ur gift card? :drool:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Wow...can't wait to save 10 percent off retail. Lol...sorry, I'm a silver member this year and find it absolutely worthless ove a regular member.[/QUOTE]

45 day return policy + no restocking fee on any item. sounds pretty good if your a frequent shopper.

bread's done
Back