Best Buy's Reward Zone Racing Club

John*smom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If by chance you were signed up by 6/7/08 for Best Buy's Reward Zone Racing Club:

Quadruple Points/Quintuple Points for Kahne's win

More Race Finish Bonus Points in June

Your chances to score bonus points are better than ever this June. For the 5 June races, you’ll earn bonus points the week after any member of the Gillett Evernham Motorsports Sprint Cup family of drivers (Elliott Sadler, Patrick Carpentier and Kasey Kahne) scores in the top 10.

Kahne fisnished 1st so:

Quadruple Points for each dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Or earn Quintuple Points when you use your Reward Zone program MasterCard® card.

Definitely a reason to visit the store this week
!

Since Kasey Kahne from the Gillett Evernham Team won the Nascar race last Sunday, RZ members can earn 4 Reward Zone points for every dollar spent @ Best Buy this week until next Sunday, June 15th! Earn 5 points for every dollar if you have the Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard.

Remember 250 points = $5! So basically, spend $62.50 and get a $5 Reward Zone certificate.

No coupon is necessary, just go and shop!

picture1yl0.png

I believe this only applies if you registered for this promotion way back. I think it was invite-only. I tried to forward the link to my brother and he wasn't able to sign up for the promotion.

So it is not applicable to everyone--and probably those that it is applicable to received the e-mail as well.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']80GB MGS4 Bundle $499.99 x 4 = 2,000 RZ / 250 RZ = 8 x $5 = $40 cash back![/QUOTE]

Well I wouldn't say "cash" back since you just get a Rewardzone certificate (which has an expiration date) which simply lowers the price of whatever you buy with it.

But yeah, if someone gets this deal at a Best Buy that matches the Walmart deal for the PS3, you'd basically get $140 worth of gift cards and rebates for a $500 system...

I used the double points offer a few months back to buy the Gateway FX gaming rig they had on sale with the free game offer. Got the game, plus $75 in reward zone, plus ordered online through a pay to shop site and got the whole thing nice and cheap. This would have been even sweeter!

[quote name='Edge']But yeah, if someone gets this deal at a Best Buy that matches the Walmart deal for the PS3, you'd basically get $140 worth of gift cards and rebates for a $500 system...[/quote]

That would be me. Score! MGS4 bundle = $500 + $25 tax - $100 GC - $100 Sony credit - $40 RZ points - $50 selling MGS4 on eBay = $235 for 80 GB PS3 w/ BC & Dualshock 3. Nice.

I believe you can register at any time for the Racing Club on the RewardZone website, but you must be registered by the day before the race to be eligible to start getting the bonuses for that next race and all of those after.

IE: You must register by this Saturday to get bonuses for this Sunday and on.

Not exactly related to this promo but similar: BB sent me a RZ 3x points Coupon . It says its good for Blue Ray players and it dosent say it excludes game consoles. You think they would take it for the bundle? That would still be $30.

I registered for the racing club, and got an email a couple weeks ago for double points when someone won-- but didn't get this email... are they still going out?

How do these bonus points show up in your Reward Zone account? (I ask since the purchase I made during double points isn't flagged in any special way and I always have trouble dragging bonus points out from BB-- be it by coupon or deal like this, etc... I'm getting used to the "wait 30 days, send complaint email, send ANOTHER complaint email, finally get bonus points" drill)

[quote name='Justin42']I registered for the racing club, and got an email a couple weeks ago for double points when someone won-- but didn't get this email... are they still going out?

How do these bonus points show up in your Reward Zone account? (I ask since the purchase I made during double points isn't flagged in any special way and I always have trouble dragging bonus points out from BB-- be it by coupon or deal like this, etc... I'm getting used to the "wait 30 days, send complaint email, send ANOTHER complaint email, finally get bonus points" drill)[/quote]

It's probably represented like if you have the Rewardzone Mastercard. Under your purchase, you'll have a drop down and it will have a line item that says Racing Club Bonus or something like that, however it will say pending. After the 30 days, the points for your purchase and the extra points will show up under it.

It won't have a value until the 30 days pass though. That's what it does on my RZ Mastercard, double points on all purchases.

bread's done
Back