Best CAG Forum Thread (non-deal) 2010

[quote name='Doomtime']Xbox 360 Madden 11 Official CAG League. 3 seasons in, 223,000 views, 11,000 posts and still going strong.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']
My slumlord sued me: A cautionary tale; UPDATE: Life in prison. The end.[/QUOTE]

Seconded

[quote name='Doomtime']Xbox 360 Madden 11 Official CAG League. 3 seasons in, 223,000 views, 11,000 posts and still going strong.[/QUOTE]

agree 100%

I nominate this one as well.

[quote name='Deuce20602']xbox 360 madden 2011 official cag league AND madden 11 cag league 2.0[/QUOTE]

yeah Madden 11 league thread so good it spawned a second thread that is quite active

[quote name='Deuce20602']xbox 360 madden 2011 official cag league AND madden 11 cag league 2.0[/QUOTE]

Especially true when you compare them to the farce of a PS3 league. The same core group of guys has managed to keep not one but two leagues active and thriving.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']My slumlord sued me: A cautionary tale; UPDATE: Life in prison. The end.
Needs a link to that one to.[/QUOTE]It was entertainment from beginning to end.

Hey Cheapsy, MasterAwesome here....you probably know me from my post about the PS3 160 GB w/ $50 credit at Amazon (made the front page...no big deal), I also nominate/vote for/support the Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE thread.

It is absolutely mind-blowing what goes on this thread.

Definitely this.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night[/QUOTE]yeah the red faction thread. i dunno when that turned into a thing but man those guys... gotta love 'em.

[quote name='shrike4242']It was entertainment from beginning to end.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I'll be voting for this.

My slumlord sued me: A cautionary tale; UPDATE: Life in prison. The end.

Having just read that updated & edited 1st post, no one else comes close for the year.

Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE thread! I'm totally saying that because I started it. :D Oh wait, the opposite of that.

[quote name='dumlaox']My slumlord sued me: A cautionary tale; UPDATE: Life in prison. The end.

Having just read that updated & edited 1st post, no one else comes close for the year.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='KingBroly']The Club Nintendo 2010 Thread. That guy provides news for everything related to Club Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I second this nomination, actually.

bread's done
Back