Best casual/easy co-op games?

JCally

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I want to pick up some games to play with my wife. She is not into FPS at all and nothing too difficult. I was thinking maybe the Lego games would be good. Which of them is the best and any other recommendations?

I think any/all of the Lego games would be fun and easy enough for her to play with you.

I think all of them (Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Batman) have demos available.

Definitely the LEGO games. They are ridiculously easy and all have couch co-op. I play those with my girlfriend as well as some button mashers like Castle Crashers. She also likes the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games because they are easy for her.

Viva Pinata: TiP has a Co-Op option.

The Lego games are a safe bet. Really doesn't matter which one you pick, they all play the same.

[quote name='JCally']Thanks for the tips, picked up Lego Batman and the first Viva Pinata today. So far Batman's a big hit.[/QUOTE]

I would give Lego Indiana Jones 1 a try also. That was my favorite of all the Lego Games. The 2nd one I did not like.

This one is easy, but I played it with my 6 yr. old son and we had a lot of fun.

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. It was a lot of fun to play with him. Sounds cheesy but I really enjoyed it. If you have the BB online with games, give it a chance. You can complete it quickly and it is pretty fun.

Possibly download Earthworm Jim also. It is a pretty good multiplayer.

Disney Pixar Up is a good one also.

The Worms games are good also. SHould be downloadable.

Any chance you two would try a rhythm game? My fiance and myself play the RB games fairly regularly. RB1, RB2, The Beatles RB & LEGO Rock band have all been great for co-op.

Possibly check out Lara Croft Guardian of Light, it's puzzles and constant partner interactions make it a great couch co-op game. =]

[quote name='notwen']Any chance you two would try a rhythm game? My fiance and myself play the RB games fairly regularly. RB1, RB2, The Beatles RB & LEGO Rock band have all been great for co-op.

Possibly check out Lara Croft Guardian of Light, it's puzzles and constant partner interactions make it a great couch co-op game. =][/QUOTE]

Good call on that, picked up the GH5 deal today

[quote name='def PD']I think any/all of the Lego games would be fun and easy enough for her to play with you.

I think all of them (Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Batman) have demos available.[/QUOTE]

I also think so.

bread's done
Back