Best cheap tablet to buy?

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all,

I think I want a tablet but not 100% sure that I will use it all that much. I'd want it for the basics.....internet/email/watching videos/some games.

Since I'm not sure I will use it much I want to buy an inexpensive model as a "test drive" to see how much I really use it. I'd like to spend $100 or less on the tablet. I know I won't get anything great in that price range but just to get the feel/idea of how much I will use one.

If I was going to buy a tablet with intentions of using it all the time I'd buy a Nexus 7 so I know what I'm looking to buy if I decide I want one.

As for the "test drive" tablet....any recommendations? I know the Ubislate is coming stateside this month and it's about $40 for the basic model.

You can get the Kindle Fire HD (not HDX) super cheap. I got one for my parents because I wasn't sure they'd really use a tablet. My mom picked it up super quick. I was surprised. She loves it now. But I picked it for them because it's a very basic tablet. Not a whole lot of frills. It's definitely for email and browsing and playing games and that's about it. Plus if you've got an Amazon account it's super convenient to sync them up. It's $139 right now.

bread's done
Back