Best Current Deal on PS3?

As far as free movies, there's still a mail in offer for five discs... there's a link to the promotion through Sonystyle... so whatever you wind up getting (and wherever you get it from -- you don't have to buy it there), you'll get some free movies...

I really don't need one (I have tons of stuff to play), but I'm thinking I might pull the trigger on a PS3 purchase this weekend.

[quote name='method47']Anyone know if EB Games will give me a free game, with the 60GB?[/quote]
no. only 40 or 80 gig versions

[quote name='gamer602']no. only 40 or 80 gig versions[/quote]
Yep. I went today and was told no, so I just grabbed a 80GB. With Ratchet free, I doubt there will be anything on boxing day that completely blows this deal out of the water.

Although if something does come up there isnt much I can do.

The dell deal for the 80GB was the best. If you consider 40GB is 399. 450 is only 50 more. For that $50, you get BC, R&C, 40 GB more, HDMI cable. I bet they will have that deal again, within a month.

Currently Dell has the 80, with HDMI, Ratchet, and Motorstorm, for $499. That is a pretty sweet deal. Probably a better deal than their $450 deal, if you planned on getting both those games anyways.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']The dell deal for the 80GB was the best. If you consider 40GB is 399. 450 is only 50 more. For that $50, you get BC, R&C, 40 GB more, HDMI cable. I bet they will have that deal again, within a month.

Currently Dell has the 80, with HDMI, Ratchet, and Motorstorm, for $499. That is a pretty sweet deal. Probably a better deal than their $450 deal, if you planned on getting both those games anyways.

~S[/quote]

Yea, that was good. I dont feel like ordering from Dell though, nor do I need the free HDMI cable, so EB Games is comparable to Dell's current deal. The 50$ off was a great deal however.

thanks for the advice everyone im probally going to get it from eb since i have $270 gift certificate there lol :) but i was going to use that for games

Anybody ever exchanged/returned and item they bought at EB Games, but was able to keep the free promo item?

I want to exchange my 80GB for a 60GB, but not give up the free game.

[quote name='method47']Anybody ever exchanged/returned and item they bought at EB Games, but was able to keep the free promo item?

I want to exchange my 80GB for a 60GB, but not give up the free game.[/quote]

Do any EBs still have 60gb stock left over? I'd also like to purchase one.

[quote name='Celeryface']Do any EBs still have 60gb stock left over? I'd also like to purchase one.[/quote]

New? Doubtful, I called around to the 5 GS/EB in my area at the beginning of November and they had none. A couple of used ones though and so I settled on that. It came out to $420 I believe, and it came with standard cables and one sixaxis.

[quote name='robobagins']New? Doubtful, I called around to the 5 GS/EB in my area at the beginning of November and they had none. A couple of used ones though and so I settled on that. It came out to $420 I believe, and it came with standard cables and one sixaxis.[/quote]

Some do, atleast in the GTA. One I was at the other day had 1 60GB left, new.

Today FS has the 80 with MotorStorm, Happy Feet, and Madden 07. Volume wise 3 games is good. Quality wise... Happy Feet is really only good for kids, and Madden only if you like sports games.

~S

so i missed this deal and now have a ps3 without any games so please someone give me an update is there a good ps3 deal going on?

bread's done
Back