best deal for CoD4 and Orange Box for 360?

whataboutbob?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
got some spare cash from the grandparents in the mail the other day for a late Christmas present and want to go out and buy CoD and Orange Box today....any deals or coupons that ive overlooked on the internets? I havent received any BB coupons in the mail lately. Are there any scans available? Ive looked around and have come up empty so far. Thanks for the help in advance! :)

[quote name='whataboutbob?']got some spare cash from the grandparents in the mail the other day for a late Christmas present and want to go out and buy CoD and Orange Box today....any deals or coupons that ive overlooked on the internets? I havent received any BB coupons in the mail lately. Are there any scans available? Ive looked around and have come up empty so far. Thanks for the help in advance! :)[/quote]

doesnt sears or someone have orange box and cod on sale for 40?

[quote name='Tsiawd']doesnt sears or someone have orange box and cod on sale for 40?[/quote]

Actually, I think it's BestBuy. It's on sale this week for only $40 dollars.

Along with $40 is NBA 2K8 & Assassin's Creed.

awesome...Orange Box for $40 at BB, and CoD $40 at Sears...and they both look to be in stock. thanks fellas, yall just saved me $40. Another CAG success story! :)

bread's done
Back