Best Deal For Epson 3020/3020e HD Projector

TheCarsForever

CAGiversary!
Hi,

I have a media room complete with HD projector for a nice 120" or so display. Makes gaming and movies a blast, but my Sony projector is starting to show its age so it is time to look into getting a new projector. I am pretty sold on the Epson 3020/3020e as a solid balance between price and performance but am hoping to find a great deal on it. Has anyone seen Black Friday deals on this projector or general deals/coupons for reliable retailers to get it?

Chris

In case anyone is checking or subscribing to this thread looking for a projector deal I wanted to pass along what I found. Based on numerous reviews, it looks like the Epson 3020 is currently one of the best HD home theater projectors under $2,000 with the main flaw being it doesn't include lens shift. This 2D/3D projector is running between $1,499-$1,599 depending where you look which is not bad for everything you get, but I wanted a better deal.

Projector Point has a deal going where the Epson 3020 shows as $1,429.00 when you add it to the cart. 5%-9% off is not a terrible deal, but still wasn't as great a deal as I was hoping for.

I used the "tell us about a lower price" link on Amazon to hopefully get them to meet or beat the price. Whether this had any impact or not I will never know, but the next day the Amazon price dropped to $1,349.10. This is between 9% and 16% below what most retailers - including Amazon previously - are selling this projector for.

How this helps someone else get a great deal on what looks to be an exceptional projector.

Chris

bread's done
Back