Best deal for Uncharted 1?

Mikerrrr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I'm looking for the best deal on Uncharted 1, and it seems to be hovering around $18 used shipped from most places, which is more than I'd like to pay. I got both God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 from Craigslist for $30 (both in excellent conditon), so I'm not too excited about having to pay more for the first game than the second. I'd like to pay closer to $15 shipped for a copy in decent condition.

Post a topic in the trading forum, dude. I'm sure you'll find one at the price. Don't mean ot plug another site here, but i saw one sell for $10 shipped a week or so ago on GameTZ

[quote name='Mikerrrr']That's inFamous 1,, as far as I know. I'm looking for Uncharted 1.[/QUOTE]

Yup, and no surprised there... I think Uncharted still sales better than inFAMOUS...

As for a better price... I think you might have found the best deal already... but if you have amazon prime (AND ONLY WANT THE GAME) there is a third party seller on amazon who has it cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1306118533&sr=8-3&condition=used

Though to be honest 18 shipped isn't really a bad price if it has the case, manual, etc and the game is well worth that. (Just know that there's no MP like in Uncharted 2 so its not nearly as great of a package...)

Of course there's the old reliable in eBay too...

If the OP were only 8 months sooner in asking this question they could've picked up a copy from Toys R' Us for $7.;) That was before TRU jacked the price back up to MSRP just to lower it for Black Friday for their $15 'deal' price.:roll:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have a friend who might send me his copy, but barring that, I might have to get it from Amazon.

bread's done
Back