Best deal for Wii Play - with or without remote

bordjon

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the best deal on Wii Play. I have two remotes and don't *need* another but if the deal is good I'd take another remote. I just don't like how ebgames/gamestop have it used for 20 bux. I mean I can buy it at regular price and sell the remote on ebay and get it cheaper than that. So just wanted to know if anybody knows any deals for it out there. Thanks.

My suggestion is to just buy it at retail and sell the remote at retail price ($40) to someone you know. They end up getting a small deal (no sales tax) and you get Wii Play for only $10. That's what I did.

[quote name='wacekar7']Better yet, buy it with Google Checkout making it 40 and then sell the remote for 40 making it free. :D[/QUOTE]

Best place to get it w/GCO? Preferably no tax and free shipping.
Have my GCO bonus ready to burn, need to use it.

[quote name='ILMSTMF']Best place to get it w/GCO? Preferably no tax and free shipping.
Have my GCO bonus ready to burn, need to use it.[/quote]

what store is GCO
can I get a link

[quote name='lilchubz11']what store is GCO
can I get a link[/quote]

GCO is google Checkout.

This game is pretty weak, I wouldnt pay more than 4 dollars for it.

[quote name='help1']

This game is pretty weak, I wouldnt pay more than 4 dollars for it.[/quote]

If you're only playing it by yourself, I would agree, but if you have friends to play it with its pretty fun and well worth it

I don't really care much for the game. Had a few friends over to try it and we didn't play long.

Guess it has been a while since we played Wii Sports too.

OP, I agree with the others that say buy it with Google Checkout and if you don't want the remote, just sell it off to somebody.

[quote name='doc005']If you're only playing it by yourself, I would agree, but if you have friends to play it with its pretty fun and well worth it[/quote]

I actually played it with someone, someone who was about to purchase a Wii, and now they have lost all their interest in the Wii. Not a good game.

bread's done
Back