Best Deal on a HD radio?

[quote name='Iron Angel']I am looking for a deal on any hd radio. The best one so far is at CC for $140, does anyone now of anything better? Thanks![/quote]

is that the JVC cd player with built-in HD tuner?

Thanks for the responses, yes I am talking abou the cd player with hd tuner, i need the full thing and not just a tuner. I found bestbuy has an insignia one now for $108, of course it doesnt fit my car. The JVC one does, I will wait for another drop before I get one, unless its on sale somewhere...

hd channels still have commercials right? Do they also play the same songs over and over again that the big companies pay them to play?

[quote name='Prock']138.24 at buy.com, 128.34 if you make a new google checkout account.
http://www.buy.com/prod/jvc-kd-hdr1-cd-player-with-built-in-hd-radio-receiver-for-car-stereo/q/loc/111/202699026.html

Personally i have this radio and i love it. My girlfriend loved it so much that she made me get her one too.[/quote]

good to know, i wanna put it in my car. i already bought the ipod adapter since it was half off when i almost bought the radio once, which lets you control it from the radio face. it's one of the only hd radios with built in receiver, good deal.

bread's done
Back