Best Deal on a PS3 controller?

Jmclark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Alright, I had a little incident of RRRRAAAAAGGGGEEEE the other night while playing MW2, and broke off a piece of my PS3 controller. I was trying to fix it, and well, lets just say that it's a lot worse than it was before.

So I'm in desperate need of a new one. Does anyone know the best deal on one at the moment? I don't care if it's a Sixaxis or Dualshock 3, new or used, just as long as it's a Sony one.

i ad matched hastings last week at wal mart. hastings had them for 44.99 and wal mart had white controllers. :p watch everyones ads

A fellow CAG runs his own video game site on here and I think he has SixAxis controllers for stupid cheap on there. I don't remember the site offhand though.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']A fellow CAG runs his own video game site on here and I think he has SixAxis controllers for stupid cheap on there. I don't remember the site offhand though.[/QUOTE]

Just seeing if anyone might have any idea who this is yet? I've looked all over this site and turned up nothing, but I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for. Thanks.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The name of the site is GameDealDaily. I believe it's owned by Drfrielgood from CAG.

They have Logitech Chillstream controllers(wired) for $9.95: http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1175

But at this moment I don't see any DualShock 3 or SixAxis controllers on their site.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's the one. I've ordered from there a few times. He had Sixaxis controllers on there forever... Can't believe they're gone now.

[quote name='Mixer236']Yep, that's the one. I've ordered from there a few times. He had Sixaxis controllers on there forever... Can't believe they're gone now.[/QUOTE]

I think he had a box of like 50 SixAxis controllers for $500 at one point up on there. Only problem was that they were in supposedly varying degrees of condition. Otherwise, I think a few of us were contemplating going in on the lot and trading them to Gamestop for $20+ each, since they were getting decent money at one point.

bread's done
Back