Best deal on an iPod Touch

You only looking for new ones? My recommendation would be the refurbs from Apple, or the trading forum here. It just happens that I have one for sale.:)

[quote name='docvinh']You only looking for new ones? My recommendation would be the refurbs from Apple, or the trading forum here. It just happens that I have one for sale.:)[/QUOTE]
Mainly looking for new although I would not be completely oppossed to used depending on age, condition and price.

[quote name='blu_yu_away']Mainly looking for new although I would not be completely oppossed to used depending on age, condition and price.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered a 16gb refurb for $199.00 from the apple store and you cant tell the difference between new and refurbed. Also I ordered it on a Saturday night and got it Monday afternoon with free shipping.

[quote name='ajh2298']I just ordered a 16gb refurb for $199.00 from the apple store and you cant tell the difference between new and refurbed. Also I ordered it on a Saturday night and got it Monday afternoon with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

hmmmm, that is good info, I may go that way as well

Check out a Pawn Shop. I got a 120GB iPod Classic, a hard case for it, and a FM transmitter for 150. Didnt have the iPod cable or headphones, but my lady had couple of the iPod cords and I have plenty of headphones.

i am actually in the market for one myself and i think i am going to go to evil walmart. They really seem to have the best prices.

8gig apple 199.99 wally 184.00
32 gig apple 299 wally 270
64 gig apple 399 wally 357 (this is the one i am getting)

What really sucks is that i was planning on using bing cashback as well (a few days ago it was 10% for wally world online, and now i cannot even find them on bings cashback site :(

[quote name='GUNNM']yeah because ipod touch is a fake one?[/QUOTE]

sound quality is aweful on them. Even the cheapest ones out there sound better. Hell, you can probably buy a tape player that sounds better. I know you're not cool if you don't spend 3x what you should to get an ipod because it's an ipod, but there are so many better options out there.

^ Just shut up.

He isn't asking for what is the best MP3 player for sound or radio or any of that shit, he is asking what is the best place to get an iTouch.

Plus I know more people who use the iPod Touch to play games on... what... what is this?! We are on a gaming board?! Wow!!!

[quote name='n25philly']sound quality is aweful on them. Even the cheapest ones out there sound better. Hell, you can probably buy a tape player that sounds better. I know you're not cool if you don't spend 3x what you should to get an ipod because it's an ipod, but there are so many better options out there.[/QUOTE]
Any good deals on tape players that you could share with us?

Although I agree the Ipod Touch doesn't have the best sound, just picked up 32GB 3rd gen from Best Buy for 299 - 12% silver rewards coupon... ($264) plus tax .. also saw Amazon had these for 269 but my son wanted it yesterday so.... good luck and I do recommend the 32 or 64 as these are all "true" 3rd gen and are slightly quicker (although not by too much).

bread's done
Back