Best deal on Battlefield 2: MC for the XBox 360?

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I loved playing this online for the XBox and I'm interested in grabbing it for the 360 even though it's the same game. I need something to tide me over till Bad Company. Any idea what the best deals on this game are, new or used? Thanks.

Ya unfortunately that is usually the average response around here anymore... unhelpful to say the least.

I had a hard time about a month ago finding a good deal on this game for some odd reason. I couldn't find it in any bargain bins or anything. Gamestop is actually trying to get people to pay 25 bux for it used. I ended up pulling the trigger on an amazon listing after I lost on ebay for the 7th time in a row. I picked it up for 15 bux shipped, it wasn't the best deal, but it is a fun xbox live game. Captain Insano had a copy for sale in his trade list over on the trading forum, I would venture to say that its probably still there.

Yeah I figure I'm going to have to go with Amazon or Half.com. Someone contacted me with an offer here but it's just a lot easier for me to go though Half.com or Amazon in terms of paying for the item. I don't use Paypal as a paying device so it's a little tough to do sales like that.

dude you are asking for a deal on an OLD game....i usually see it for $20 in CC and even less at GS/EB.....prolly even less on ebay....you arent getting a lot of replies because the game is ALREADY CHEAP! just go out and get it used

I don't care about the quantity of replies, it's the quality that matters. This is Cheap Ass Gamer. The place where we want deals on what's already cheap.

Besides, why not just tell me that you've seen it for $20 at those stores instead of just telling me that the game is cheap as balls and that I should just go buy it.

I picked it up at Kmart. I got it on clearance for $13 during that big sale a few weeks back. Should be $19 at the most there.

bread's done
Back