Best deal on Guitar Hero 3 XBOX 360 Bundle?

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a little late ordering and I noticed the great prices from Deep Discount and Family Video are gone due to going out of stock, so I was wondering what was the next best option. Red Octane still offers some free extras for $99 shipped. No tax is a plus. What other deals are out there?

Thanks guys.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']A deal for Guitar Hero III is to find it in stock. :lol:[/quote]

Gotta be kiddin me! I was at Walmart yesterday and I had to climb through and over stacks of GH3 on 360/Wii to get anywhere in the store!

[quote name='cdietschrun']Gotta be kiddin me! I was at Walmart yesterday and I had to climb through and over stacks of GH3 on 360/Wii to get anywhere in the store![/quote]

It isn't bad to the point of something like a Wii, but it is fairly difficult. PS3 version is plentiful but Wii version and 360 versions are going for $130 or so on eBay.

I said screw it and ordered it from RedOctane. $99 shipped ain't too bad. I'm in no rush to get it and since I missed out on the good prices at FV and DDD I'll settle for this. Saves me a trip to one of the stores. God forbid going into Walmart. My BB and CC had none in stock.

bread's done
Back