Best deal on Halo : Reach pre-order

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!
So far the best deal I found is Walmart or Amazon with the $20 GC. Are those the best deals for Halo : Reach preorder?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JoeJohn']I like the gamestop bonus deal.[/QUOTE]

No money back or GC. Amazon and others are offering the special armor with the GC. Why do you like this deal?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Also, keep an eye on the Kmart thread. There's supposed to be a deal for Reach unveiled.[/QUOTE]

what thread is that?

Anyone think that Gamestop will do a trade-in deal for the Reach 360 similar to how they did when the 360 Slim came out?

I would SWEAR that GS was offering a $20 GC on top of all the other bonuses, but I just looked at the site and there's no mention of it. They probably had it up until 1 month before release. I've got the Amazon pre-order, myself. I figure between Reach, Fable, etc. I'm going to get all my pre-order games for $40 from now on. :D

EDIT: They did offer the $20 GC earlier this month, but have since removed it from the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamermonkey']No money back or GC. Amazon and others are offering the special armor with the GC. Why do you like this deal?[/QUOTE]

Probably because it's the ONLY exclusive armor set.

I think the best deal if you had time and got lucky would be go to bbv and get in on the b1g1 deal going now. 5 wii games qualify = pop fs, endless ocean bw, zelda tp, tiger pga10, and supermario galaxy. those all go for $14.99.
so if you get lucky and find 2 of those games 15->40. without tax 60-40=20+15=$35?
that's not too bad

[quote name='Velo214']I think the best deal if you had time and got lucky would be go to bbv and get in on the b1g1 deal going now. 5 wii games qualify = pop fs, endless ocean bw, zelda tp, tiger pga10, and supermario galaxy. those all go for $14.99.
so if you get lucky and find 2 of those games 15->40. without tax 60-40=20+15=$35?
that's not too bad[/QUOTE]

True. I don't have a BBV nearby, though.

[quote name='Velo214']I think the best deal if you had time and got lucky would be go to bbv and get in on the b1g1 deal going now. 5 wii games qualify = pop fs, endless ocean bw, zelda tp, tiger pga10, and supermario galaxy. those all go for $14.99.
that's not too bad[/QUOTE]

What is BBV?

[quote name='gamermonkey']What is Blockbuster Video?

j/k. Hard to find them nowadays ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. There are a couple about 30 mins away, but yeah, I've actually never lived in a town that had one of it's own,

bread's done
Back