Best Deal on Logitech Driving Force PRO

reiji

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the best price I can get on the Logitech Driving Force PRO for PS2. This is the one designed for GT4 with the shifter on the side.

The only TRU in my area doesn't even carry it, nor do any of the Gamestops or any other retailers near me. The CompUSA deal that was posted a while ago is out of stock and I can't seem to find any other decent deals online.

If anyone has access to a bunch of them from TRU and is willing to ship one to me, I'm willing to toss in a few extra bucks for the trouble.

Okay...I just won an auction for my Driving Force Pro on eBay for $77 shipped. Hopefully Unwired Buyer will give me my $20 PayPal and make this a good deal.

Slightly off-topic - does anyone have a recommendation for a good and cheap cockpit to mount this thing on? I would like to spend less than $75 or so on the cockpit if possible.

[quote name='slvrdrgn123']That's the best I can find. Can we price match it to in store?[/QUOTE]
I've price matched outpost.com prices at fry's before. i'm pretty sure its their policy to do so.

bread's done
Back