best deal on nge perfect collection?

homewithoutyou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
hey-

so, i know that the platinum edition is coming out and all that...but i really just want the perfect collection if i can get it for something close to the $40 price that used to be available.

does anyone know if i can get that price anywhere else, or where the best deal would be?

thanks

good luck... I don't think we'll see a deal like that for a long time. Unless you happen to luck out on ebay. I frequent anime sites and I haven't seen anything that even gets close to that price.

You should have bought it for $40 when you had the chance. I did. You'll never see a price like that again. If you have to spend a lot, spring for the remastered version. Much better quality.

Didn't Right Stuf have to wait for more boxes to be manufactured? If that's the case, this set may be OOP now.

He missed the rightstuff.com sale didnt he, oh man me and a bunch of cags got it for 40 bucks during the 12days sale and rightstuff.com. The joys of being a cag.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']He missed the rightstuff.com sale didnt he, oh man me and a bunch of cags got it for 40 bucks during the 12days sale and rightstuff.com. The joys of being a cag.[/quote]

It's funny, because I was dragging my feet on this deal and I forgot about it. I remembered about it after the 12 days past and then rightstuf EXTENDED it. I jumped on it.

Thanks Admiral Tarkin!

bread's done
Back