Best Deal on Oculus Rift?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hi everyone,

I don't do any PC gaming but I'm trying to help my sister purchase something for my nephew and she is looking for an Oculus Rift headset.

They have a good gaming PC so I'm not worried about compatibility. I know the MSRP for the core headset is $599.99. I know a few weeks ago Best Buy and Amazon had it for $599.99 with $100 gift card/credit but it looks like that offer has expired.

Has anyone seen anything similar lately? If there are no deals I think I'll suggest she buy it at Best Buy as that would give her a better opportunity to price match any deals within the return period as we all know Amazon is hit or miss when it comes to retroactively getting them to PM or add in an offer.

Just wanted to see if anyone had seen any deals other then the ongoing free game offer (Eve: Valkyrie) 

Did a little bit more search and saw that the microsoft store (online) is offering a $100 MS Store Gift Code with purchase at $599. I'm assuming that the physical MS Stores would be running the same promotion?

Amazon and best buy had the same $100 gift card recently. Not sure if its going on still. But I'd assume they would probably redo the sale to boost the sales of them.

Amazon and best buy had the same $100 gift card recently. Not sure if its going on still. But I'd assume they would probably redo the sale to boost the sales of them.
Thanks for your response. I too remember that being advertised maybe around black friday and again as recent as a week or two ago but it looks like they both ended it. I'm going to hunt for my sister tomorrow; I have to walk through a BB to get to a MS store in the mall, so if MS is still running this I'll see if BB will match it first.

bread's done
Back