Best deal on Whey Protein?

Staind204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Where is the best site to order this kind of stuff? I usually get it at a local health store but I was hoping it may be cheaper online. Obviously the brand matters so I don't think I will find a specific deal but am more so looking for the best site with the cheapest prices. Thanks!

[quote name='Staind204']Where is the best site to order this kind of stuff? I usually get it at a local health store but I was hoping it may be cheaper online. Obviously the brand matters so I don't think I will find a specific deal but am more so looking for the best site with the cheapest prices. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Brand doesn't really matter. Whey protein is whey protein for the most part. The only thing you might be wanting to know is the amount of protein per serving, which in the end doesn't really matter. You just take more or less of it, depending on what your goals are.

Try Costco, they sell 6 lbs of EAS for $30.

i use either 6 star or body fortress from walmart- 2lbs is around 14.99, and the muscle milk powder from target for 14.99. I also hit up vitamin world with my membership when they have sales, buy one, get on half off. Brand names don't mean anything, it's the amount per serving that counts- 6 star is only 20g, or 40%- body fortess i believe is 35g (don't have a container of it, but i know it was higher then the stuff GNC pushes and a lower cost then GNC)

http://www.prosource.net/

The NytroWhey is really good, though I'm having a hard time stomaching the creamy chocolate flavor. Not because it's bad (it's quite good), but I've just only had that variety for so bloody long. The NytroWhey is also a high quality whey protein isolate, unlike the giant bags at Sam's Club and the like.

Ok thanks for the suggestions so far. I didn't mean the brand mattered but the nutritional values do matter. I have seen some proteins with like 25 G of saturated fat and 1800 calories. I wouldn't want something like that lol.

i usually use the Gold Card from GNC along with any coupon codes that can be found online for their website, and usually come out with a good deal

Wow, this is ironic. I just started buying Whey last month and never thought to look or start a thread here. Since I'm new to it I went the route of Shadows916 with the Body Fortress stuff from Wal-Mart. The stuff isn't half bad. I had alot of buddies in the military that worked out religiously and they drank whey/creatine, but alot of them complained about the taste. I went with chocolate because it is usually a safe bet and I am happy with it. Also I strongly recommend the EAS Myoplex Chocolate Chunk Bars.

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.prosource.net/

The NytroWhey is really good, though I'm having a hard time stomaching the creamy chocolate flavor. Not because it's bad (it's quite good), but I've just only had that variety for so bloody long. The NytroWhey is also a high quality whey protein isolate, unlike the giant bags at Sam's Club and the like.[/quote]

QFT! ProSource is the best site to go to if you are looking for any kind of supplements of that sort. I recommend NytroWhey as well and if you have a hard time packing on muscle, go with the Hard Gainer since it has more carbs...

[quote name='Drnick']go here:

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=7197

this stuff is GREAT, VERY low in carbs, tastes pretty good, and a good amount of protein (24G) per serving[/QUOTE]
Thats my brand of choice, Optimum Nutrition. Highly recommended. I haven't had a flavor that tasted bad. Been drinking it for the past year now. My favorite is Cookies and Cream. Its an absolute treat. IIRC 120 cals, 24g protein, and less then 1g sugar. With GNC's Gold card and their normal sales, I usually get a 5lb tub for around $35 and 2lb tubs for $17.

And to those wondering if you see mixes with high calories, those are intended to be either meal replacement shakes or weight gainers.

I usuallly use bodybulding.com to get my stuff.

They have pretty much everything and there are tons of reviews on the flavors, etc of each protein in their forums.

I can't really help you with whey protein since i'm allergic to milk. I drink egg white protein.

I do know that my friends say that Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard is the best tasting one out there with a lot of different flavors.

My experience is also to stay away from frutiy flavored ones. I'm a guy who loves to just eat jars of spicy peppers, tons of wasabi, eat lots of acidic stuff, etc. but the two times i had strawberry powder i thought i was going to die. I had never experienced heart burn before, and it felt like i was going to melt from the inside out.

EAS Myploex is by far the best. The ready to drink Myoplex Cookies'n'cream and Strawberry are awesome. Make sure you drink with a straw though and shake very well. They don't need to be refridgerated unless you open them, but they do taste better cold. 44g's of protien a shake. They run about $1.50 when you buy them on sale in bulk.

The Myoplex chocolate-chocolatechip bars are awesome too.

I use EAS protein power myself. 23g of protein with only 2g of fat and 120 calories a serving. Pick up a thing at BJs (or is it costco? o_O)

edit: and most importantly, it tastes great. Not like previous protein concoctions.

[quote name='Dokstarr']I usuallly use bodybulding.com to get my stuff.

They have pretty much everything and there are tons of reviews on the flavors, etc of each protein in their forums.

I can't really help you with whey protein since i'm allergic to milk. I drink egg white protein.

I do know that my friends say that Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard is the best tasting one out there with a lot of different flavors.

My experience is also to stay away from frutiy flavored ones. I'm a guy who loves to just eat jars of spicy peppers, tons of wasabi, eat lots of acidic stuff, etc. but the two times i had strawberry powder i thought i was going to die. I had never experienced heart burn before, and it felt like i was going to melt from the inside out.[/QUOTE]

I ended up using this site. I have been visiting it for a while and they have a lot of good information. I ordered 5 pounds of Optimum Gold Standard Protein and some NO-xplode. I have been going up in weight pretty well but I have only been motivated enough to go 3 times a week, I hope with NO-xplode i will be able to go 4-5 a week and work all muscle groups. Anyone have experience with this stuff? Thanks again for the suggestions!

[quote name='Staind204']I ended up using this site. I have been visiting it for a while and they have a lot of good information. I ordered 5 pounds of Optimum Gold Standard Protein and some NO-xplode. I have been going up in weight pretty well but I have only been motivated enough to go 3 times a week, I hope with NO-xplode i will be able to go 4-5 a week and work all muscle groups. Anyone have experience with this stuff? Thanks again for the suggestions![/QUOTE]

The lemon-line tastes like hell, but not as bad as MuscleTech's NaNo Vapor. I got about the same results from both (steady, but not as great as I'd hoped). But I drink a TON of caffeine, which NO-Xplode has a lot of. So if you aren't a big coffee drinker, then you should have better results than I. Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch are the tolerable flavors I've had.

[quote name='Staind204']I ended up using this site. I have been visiting it for a while and they have a lot of good information. I ordered 5 pounds of Optimum Gold Standard Protein and some NO-xplode. I have been going up in weight pretty well but I have only been motivated enough to go 3 times a week, I hope with NO-xplode i will be able to go 4-5 a week and work all muscle groups. Anyone have experience with this stuff? Thanks again for the suggestions![/quote]

www.prosource.net is cheaper than bodybuilding.com and offers the same products plus their own brand...I found their forums and customer service were also a lot better

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Brand doesn't really matter. Whey protein is whey protein for the most part. The only thing you might be wanting to know is the amount of protein per serving, which in the end doesn't really matter. You just take more or less of it, depending on what your goals are.

Try Costco, they sell 6 lbs of EAS for $30.[/QUOTE]

This is not accurate. Protein isn't protein - different brands use different formulas. If you're looking for Whey, check the ingredients and make sure that Whey Protein Isolates are the first ingredient. Isolates are 90%-98% protein by weight, whereas concentrates are 70%-85%. There is debate on whether or not this matters, but if I'm going to ingest protein, I want the purest I can get.

That said, I'm a big fan of Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey. I really like the Rocky Road, though it is flavored with sucralose (Splenda) in case that matters. They also make naturally flavored protein, though those have a bit more calories.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Thats my brand of choice, Optimum Nutrition. Highly recommended. I haven't had a flavor that tasted bad. Been drinking it for the past year now. My favorite is Cookies and Cream. Its an absolute treat. IIRC 120 cals, 24g protein, and less then 1g sugar. With GNC's Gold card and their normal sales, I usually get a 5lb tub for around $35 and 2lb tubs for $17.

And to those wondering if you see mixes with high calories, those are intended to be either meal replacement shakes or weight gainers.[/quote]

Yup. ON is considered the best and the price can be very reasonable from GNC (with gold card) or Vitamin shop. If you can get it less than $40 for 5lbs you're doing good

[quote name='CouRageouS']Thats my brand of choice, Optimum Nutrition. Highly recommended. I haven't had a flavor that tasted bad. Been drinking it for the past year now. My favorite is Cookies and Cream. Its an absolute treat. IIRC 120 cals, 24g protein, and less then 1g sugar. With GNC's Gold card and their normal sales, I usually get a 5lb tub for around $35 and 2lb tubs for $17.
[/QUOTE]

I stopped getting the Cookies and Cream because it's sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup. That was definitely my favorite flavor, but the HFCS is a no go for me.

I would stay away from the cheap shit like the Walmart brands/etc.

I personally think OPtimum Nutrition is hands down the best normal Whey product. You can sometimes find deals on ebay, but most of the time I shop at bodybuilding.com - Their prices might not be the cheapest(sometimes they are) but its a well trusted site and they have a lot of products and the give info on them.

But something I like a lot better than just the normal Whey is a product called Muscle Milk by CytoSports.

It helps grows muscle better than Whey or Creatine and I think it taste better too.

[quote name='Staind204']I ended up using this site. I have been visiting it for a while and they have a lot of good information. I ordered 5 pounds of Optimum Gold Standard Protein and some NO-xplode. I have been going up in weight pretty well but I have only been motivated enough to go 3 times a week, I hope with NO-xplode i will be able to go 4-5 a week and work all muscle groups. Anyone have experience with this stuff? Thanks again for the suggestions![/quote]

I'd watch out for that NO-Xplode.

I use to take it. And it did help a lot. Both my bench & Squat went up alot. And I got a lot buffer.

But after 9 months of using it, I had a run in with the law, I was in jail for 4 days, and I didn't lifting weights for a total of around 6-7 days and I lost A LOT of muscle. It was as if it was water-muscle.

So my advice to you is when you stop using it, slowly do it. Just don't quite it all one day.

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']I would stay away from the cheap shit like the Walmart brands/etc.

I personally think OPtimum Nutrition is hands down the best normal Whey product. You can sometimes find deals on ebay, but most of the time I shop at bodybuilding.com - Their prices might not be the cheapest(sometimes they are) but its a well trusted site and they have a lot of products and the give info on them.

But something I like a lot better than just the normal Whey is a product called Muscle Milk by CytoSports.

It helps grows muscle better than Whey or Creatine and I think it taste better too.

I'd watch out for that NO-Xplode.

I use to take it. And it did help a lot. Both my bench & Squat went up alot. And I got a lot buffer.

But after 9 months of using it, I had a run in with the law, I was in jail for 4 days, and I didn't lifting weights for a total of around 6-7 days and I lost A LOT of muscle. It was as if it was water-muscle.

So my advice to you is when you stop using it, slowly do it. Just don't quite it all one day.[/quote]

That's actually somewhat normal. The pay-off is awesome, but if you go anything longer than a week without working out, your muscles will go away. But the good news is that the next time you get into a workout regime, they come back even faster...

Is this stuff for people who work out alot,or people on a diet? I've decided to go on a low cal diet to drop 20 lbs and get back to my normal weight.I'll probably work out 3 times a week for 20 minutes but I wouldn't mind having some extra help dropping the weight.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Is this stuff for people who work out alot,or people on a diet? I've decided to go on a low cal diet to drop 20 lbs and get back to my normal weight.I'll probably work out 3 times a week for 20 minutes but I wouldn't mind having some extra help dropping the weight.[/quote]

Workout for 20 minutes? Is that just cardio...if so that's a good start, but lifting weights for 20 minutes alone isn't much. Aside from that, it all starts with a good diet and plenty of sleep

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Is this stuff for people who work out alot,or people on a diet? I've decided to go on a low cal diet to drop 20 lbs and get back to my normal weight.I'll probably work out 3 times a week for 20 minutes but I wouldn't mind having some extra help dropping the weight.[/QUOTE]

Instead of focusing on cutting calories, change the way you eat. There are lots of good plans out there, but it boils down to a few simple things:

Don't eat crap
Don't eat crap
Don't eat crap

I can't stress that enough. There is a belief that you can just cut calories and you'll lose weight. The problem is that even though this approach works in the short run, you are more likely to yo-yo unless you decide TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU EAT FOREVER. That's really the only way you'll be successful. Cut out refined sugars and high fructose corn syrup. Eat only whole wheats and grains. AND DON'T EAT CRAP.

I HIGHLY recommend the Abs Diet book:

http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Right-Ev...bs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203355428&sr=8-4

While they call it a diet, it really is a lifestyle. Diets are evil. Change the way you eat and you'll be happy for a long, long time.

I'm about to go off topic but I have a question.

What is HGH? Is it bad for you?

I got 2 cans/bottles of Xyience XNGF which has HGH in it.

And I've heard that HGH will show up on a drug test.

But is it really bad for you?

for those trying to lose weight, take it from me (I lost 105 pounds in 6 months, with pictures to prove it...). Eat less crap. Essential, my day went as this

Breakfast: Cereal of some sort (Specail K, or Cornflakes)

Lunch: Large Salad with tons of greens, a small side of chicken breast or other meat. Although some people like salad dressing, I always thought the stuff tasted like crap so I never used it.

Then I'd hit the gym.....mostly just cardio/aerobics

For Dinner....Larger Salad and more meats (Turkey, chicken, fish...mmm fish. )

At night, oranges, or bananas, or apples, or watermelon, or whatever other fruit was in season.

Now that I've dropped most of my fat, I'm trying to gain a little muscle mass. I'm currently at 28 percent body fat, which isnt that great, but considering I was at around 65 percent 6 months ago, It's pretty awesome.

I essentially follow the same meal as above, but have added an hour or weight lifting to my workout as well as begun to take protein supplements. I like the pre-made EAS Strawberry shakes. No corn syrup, no carbs, 110 calories per shake and roughly 15 g of protein per shake. By summer, I'm hoping to be down to 17-20 percent body fat.

Holy shit, some of you guys crack me up. Hgh in a supplement? Unless you're payind $120 plus for it (which is about the cost for just a few weeks for it) you're getting ripped off beause it's not in there.

Losing muscle after cycling off a pre-workout supp? You're supposed to cycle off for about 3 weeks to allow your body to lose its tolerance to it. I do it all the time and have not lost an oune. Your training and diet must be shit. And for those taking BSN and Muscletech crap, seriously, there are better and cheaper alternatives (BSN is being sued, btw, for lying about its profile in no-xplode).

Also, musclemilk and whey? Two entirely different things for entirely different purposes. One doesn't "build muscle" better than the other, they're too different to make that comparison.

OP, Optimum gold standard, Dymatize Elite, and Champion Nutrition all have good profiles. However, if youre using whey like its some panacea for muscle gain youre just wasting your money. You have to use it properly, have a good training program, and a diet with an anabolic focus. If anyone has any questions Id be happy to try to answer them. Also, if afedock is still around, he can help too.

Reality's Fringe;3967755 said:
Holy shit, some of you guys crack me up. Hgh in a supplement? Unless you're payind $120 plus for it (which is about the cost for just a few weeks for it) you're getting ripped off beause it's not in there.

Losing muscle after cycling off a pre-workout supp? You're supposed to cycle off for about 3 weeks to allow your body to lose its tolerance to it. I do it all the time and have not lost an oune. Your training and diet must be shit. And for those taking BSN and Muscletech crap, seriously, there are better and cheaper alternatives (BSN is being sued, btw, for lying about its profile in no-xplode).

Also, musclemilk and whey? Two entirely different things for entirely different purposes. One doesn't "build muscle" better than the other, they're too different to make that comparison.

OP, Optimum gold standard, Dymatize Elite, and Champion Nutrition all have good profiles. However, if youre using whey like its some panacea for muscle gain youre just wasting your money. You have to use it properly, have a good training program, and a diet with an anabolic focus. If anyone has any questions Id be happy to try to answer them. Also, if afedock is still around, he can help too.

Wow...I didn't know we had an expert in the room. Hahahaha...please

Since this is kinda on topic...

Has anyone tried Musclewerks NO3ZCG9? I just got some today its my first supplement and the guy at MaxMuscle said it was pretty good stuff.

And what about Full Boost Extreme, my friend is using that, he said it was good, and I might get that next time.

Thanks, JJags32MJD

Reality's Fringe;3967755]Holy shit said:
www.t-nation.com[/url]

Unlike bodybuilding.com, you actually KNOW who's writing the workouts. They also have a ton of articles and resources to get you up to speed if you're serious about implementing a workout program and new diet.

Reality's Fringe;3967755]Holy shit said:
Dude..........Now ya just making shit up. I never said HGH was a "common supplement" the first person to say that was you, in that posts above.

And when did I say shit about diet, nutrition or exercise? Maybe I did say a little about Nutrition, but you a damn liar, I never mentioned the other two.

Ya know whats funny?

You two think ya'll some big badasses.

If someone says something that isn't fully correct or they misworded it/etc.

Ya guys gotta act like some punk bitches.

Couldn't you just point it out wouldn't acting like a punk?

But really now, f**k both of ya'll.

I don't claim to know the most about this or that.

All I know is I look good, I got muscles, and I'm strong enough.

~Peace~

you may want to also check allthewhey.com Already decently cheap and coupon codes can be found on the net. I got a 500 serving bottle of Creatine esther good for cutting out the bloating.
I fortunately don't have too much of a problem with bulking up, cutting weight is my problem. I have a nasty sugar addiction...mmmm good thing I made brownies today

[quote name='crushtopher']Wow...I didn't know we had an expert in the room. Hahahaha...please[/QUOTE]

This is coming from a guy who thinks that a lack of pre-workout agrinine/stimulants will make you lose muscle mass. Sorry, buddy, but that is at best misinformed and at worst insane.

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']I never said I was buying HGH. All I said was I got for Free 2 Cans(90 Pills each) of Xyience XNGF. When reading about it, it said it contained HGH. Even on Bodybuilding.com it says it an HGH-Related Product.

And I was just wondering what it was?

[/quote]

It's a plant based product that's supposed to STIMULATE more HgH production. do a search for reviews on it, as most of those products only work mildly in HIGH dosages.

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']
As for the cycling off BSN products.....where does it say that?[/quote]

It doesn't say it on the can because, get ready, BSN WANTS YOU TO BUY MORE PRODUCT. Many smaller companies with PreWO supps recommend that you cycle off for a few weeks before resuming use so your body does not get used to the substance. BSN (and muscletech) and rely on heavy marketing, buzzwords, and pseudo-science to sell product and it works. Do yourself a favor and check out White Flood, Shock therapy, or Ragnarok. As for BSN, the class action lawsuit claims that the existence of their proprietary creatine mix is nothing more than a small amount of regular monohydrate. Try googling the lawsuit, I'm sure you'll be surprised.

And yes I know Muscle Milk and Whey are two different things. Whey is just pretty much protein. And Muscle Milk has a lot of the protein but also other facts which make it better, if thats what type of thing you are looking for.[/quote]

No, they're different. Whey is just that; whey. Muscle Milk (the new formulation, not the old shitty one) contains micellar casein and medium chain fats. Whey is highly bioaviliable, but digested very quickly. Casein is not as bioaviliable, but digests considerably slower (up to 7 hours). Muscle milk is best suited for a before bed shake or MRP, whey is to be taken immediately post-workout(when your body needs nutrients as rapidly as possible). They're not just different because one has added vitamins, they're different because they're completely different protein constructs.

My question to you is: What makes you some "Badass Weight-Lifting Getting in Shape Guru"? [/quote]

Never said I was. I'm just sick of supplement ignorance. I see people wasting their money month after month and never changing. Then there are all the people who actually believe the label claims and shove shit into their bodies without even knowing what it is or does. Here are a few insights about the supplement industry:

1. FDA intervention is practically nill. The supplement industry is not FDA regulated. Many companies, MANY companies, have been busted for selling tainted materials, placebos, and for including pro-steroids in certain products without telling anyone.

2. The supplement industry doesn't care about you. It never ceases to amaze me that people think that some of these products will meet their insane label claims. They won't. It's a business, and they want your money. you're not going to put on 10lbs of lean mass using NO-XPLODE, because if you did, you wouldn't have to buy more of it.

3. The supplement industry isn't- a lot of people think that supplement companies are large operations backed by a team of scientists. Nope. Most of them are a few guys with an interest in chemistry ordering raws from China and capping them in their own homes. This is part of the reason there is so much dishonesty and so many products that are simply shit.

Ya know whats funny?

You two think ya'll some big badasses.

If someone says something that isn't fully correct or they misworded it/etc.

Ya guys gotta act like some punk bitches.

Couldn't you just point it out wouldn't acting like a punk?

But really now, f**k both of ya'll.

I don't claim to know the most about this or that.

All I know is I look good, I got muscles, and I'm strong enough.

~Peace~[/QUOTE]

Man, try to help someone, and they totally flip out on you. You know, I could be a lame douche and post a bunch of photos of me posing in the mirror like a chatch-bag from my recomp cycle, but I won't. So just keep downing $70 on some overpriced Monohydrate powder, if it makes you feel better.

Well I opened my NO-Xplode but it doesn't have a scooper in it. I have absolutely no clue how much is considered "one scoop." Is it a teaspoon, tablespoon, or more than that?

Reality's Fringe;3970010 said:
This is coming from a guy who thinks that a lack of pre-workout agrinine/stimulants will make you lose muscle mass. Sorry, buddy, but that is at best misinformed and at worst insane.

Did I ever say that a lack of arginine/pre-workout supps will cause the muscle loss? NO! I actually said a couple weeks without lifting will cause it. Read the posts through and through genius...You say there are better and cheaper products out there, but you really don't know the truth. What works for me may not work for anyone else, just giving suggestions and saying what I have had success with. Doesn't matter anyway, you're probably fat and out of shape so you're opinion on this matter counts for nothing

[quote name='crushtopher']

Did I ever say that a lack of arginine/pre-workout supps will cause the muscle loss? NO! I actually said a couple weeks without lifting will cause it. Read the posts through and through genius...You say there are better and cheaper products out there, but you really don't know the truth. What works for me may not work for anyone else, just giving suggestions and saying what I have had success with. Doesn't matter anyway, you're probably fat and out of shape so you're opinion on this matter counts for nothing

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about you...

Also whoever can't find the scoop in his NO, dig around you'll find it.

[quote name='Staind204']Well I opened my NO-Xplode but it doesn't have a scooper in it. I have absolutely no clue how much is considered "one scoop." Is it a teaspoon, tablespoon, or more than that?[/QUOTE]

Close to 3-3.5 tablespoons. Don't worry about overdoing it, as it's so heavily caffeine-laden that the only negative effect of taking too much is a caffeine headache (which is a bitch, I admit).

[quote name='A Happy Panda'][quote name='crushtopher']

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about you...

Also whoever can't find the scoop in his NO, dig around you'll find it.[/quote]

Pretty sure he is...thanks for trying though

Let's say you're not talking about Agrinine then, you still claim that a week without working out will MAKE YOU LOSE MUSCLE. *bzzzt* Sorry, but bro-science doesn't work here. Any muscle loss would be from your poor diet; period. My distaste for BSN and Muscletech products had no bearing on my alt suggestions, only ingredient profiles. I'm curious to know what the truth is. Is this truth self-evident? Too hard to handle? Is THE TRUTH™ affordable?

And you're right, I can't carry the groceries in without getting tired. Maybe if there was a chocolate cake waiting for me in my house, I'd get them in faster. I better make sure I always take my No-Xplode and not ever miss a week of lifting because any muscle I may gain will go away! It's why when I go on vacation I always end up weighing 155lbs upon return.

And myke, you need to get some Cake Batter Muscle Milk(new formulation) for a pre-bed shake. Trust me. Syntha-6's admittedly good taste is nothing compared to Cytosport's ability to come up with absolute badass flavors.

Cake Batter Muscle Milk? I'm there.

And to whoever was blasting Walmart's Cheap whey, is there a reason? I believe the stuff I get for 13 bucks has 24 or so grams per serving with like 120 cal. How is that horrible?

Reality's Fringe;3970545 said:

Let's say you're not talking about Agrinine then, you still claim that a week without working out will MAKE YOU LOSE MUSCLE. *bzzzt* Sorry, but bro-science doesn't work here. Any muscle loss would be from your poor diet; period. My distaste for BSN and Muscletech products had no bearing on my alt suggestions, only ingredient profiles. I'm curious to know what the truth is. Is this truth self-evident? Too hard to handle? Is THE TRUTH™ affordable?

And you're right, I can't carry the groceries in without getting tired. Maybe if there was a chocolate cake waiting for me in my house, I'd get them in faster. I better make sure I always take my No-Xplode and not ever miss a week of lifting because any muscle I may gain will go away! It's why when I go on vacation I always end up weighing 155lbs upon return.

And myke, you need to get some Cake Batter Muscle Milk(new formulation) for a pre-bed shake. Trust me. Syntha-6's admittedly good taste is nothing compared to Cytosport's ability to come up with absolute badass flavors.

Hahaha, ok, whatever you say genius. For one, I'm not your "bro" and for two...you clearly are someone who is out of shape. Why do you think people that get injured and are unable to hit the gym, yet manage their diet, lose muscle mass? Hell, I even noticed a difference in muscle after my gym was closed for 2 weeks for remodeling. Did I fall off the wagon and blow my diet, negative. It's called muscle atrophy, and it happens when you don't use or work out the selected muscle group. It's not from the products they take, I never gave so much credit to supplements as you claim I do. And yeah, science does work here. You think anyone can win Mr. Olympia without taking supplements? NOPE! You sir are a damn moron and really should shut up before I continue to make you look bad. Do I know what the TRUTH is? Like I said before, I know what works for me, what works for the MAJORITY of people out there when it comes to working out and getting in shape, I mean...my girlfriend is a personal trainer, but still...continue to be ignorant, it makes me laugh

You're done

PS-muscle milk is known to leave that bloaty feeling after drinking it...tastes awesome, but god it feels like you swallowed a something heavy

bread's done
Back