Best deal to get an iPod Touch 16GB for $320 or less??

Fire_Thief

Banned
Amazon has them for 355 shipped without the update, but I dont wanna pay that much.. Are there any deals, coupons, or tricks I can use to get one for 320 or less? In store or online... I dont want to do the refferal system either. Help a killa out. :applause:

well this may not be valid for you, but if you wait until around june, apple offers a 200 rebate good for any ipod with the purchase of a mac computer. you also get a free printer.....oh and u need to be a college student or something similar. Yea, probably doesn't help you out, but ya kno....

[quote name='[email protected]']well this may not be valid for you, but if you wait until around june, apple offers a 200 rebate good for any ipod with the purchase of a mac computer. you also get a free printer.....oh and u need to be a college student or something similar. Yea, probably doesn't help you out, but ya kno....[/quote]
This is perfect! I was hoping they would bring this deal back! My birthday is in June too so I'm going to save save! I want a Macbook and an Ipod Touch. Yes!!!

Where did you hear this news by the way?

Just wait. There's a rumor going around that they're going to discontinue the 8 GB Touch and drop the 16 GB Touch down to $299 as early as late March. And it's a pretty widespread rumor from a fairly reliable source (Google iPod Touch price drop). Which would bring down the price of the 32 GB too.

I'm waiting for that drop to get an 8 GB touch for $199 (unless I can get a new Classic for sub-$200).

[quote name='FeNoM91']If you are interested. I can get you the 32GB for just $120 more including shipping.[/quote]

:hot::hot: the so rare it's no even in production 32gb ipod touch? :hot::hot:

[quote name='Masters']This is perfect! I was hoping they would bring this deal back! My birthday is in June too so I'm going to save save! I want a Macbook and an Ipod Touch. Yes!!!

Where did you hear this news by the way?[/quote]

well it hasn't been made official (yet), but they have done this for the past 4 years, so Id assume they'd just continue it. Also, its currently going on in other countries (Australia) so its sure to be available in the US for the back to school season. In case your wondering, the promotion is called Apple Back To School.

[quote name='FeNoM91']If you are interested. I can get you the 32GB for just $120 more including shipping.[/quote]
seems like a good deal

bread's done
Back