Best. Deals. EVER!

madman360

CAGiversary!
www.woot.com
They offer 1 item per day. At the end of each day they put a new item up for sale. Today they had an $80 dollar DELL speaker system for 29.99 on their site. By the time I woke up it was already sold out :( Click on community to see what theyve sold in the last few days. Awesome site.

I also have been checking that site, found out about 2 days after the Aspire Digital System they had, which I really wanted. Oh well, I will just wait and hope they put it up again

[quote name='Graystone']Okay I think I am missing something they only have one item and a quanity of that, or one item and one in stock?[/quote]

I was wondering that as well, it would suck if they only had one of a certain item in stock.

I see only 1 item, do you sell anything else?
No. We sell 1 item per day until it is sold out or until 11:59pm central standard time when it is replaced (see next entry for details). However, each item we sell is in stock and ready to ship that day. Our warehouse manager thinks we are insane!

Also bookmarked. It would be awesome if some day they had a GBA SP or something for half price. I know if I check every day, eventually there will be something I'd want.

cool, thanks OP.

just to clear it up, if anyone doesn't know, it's one item per day, and on sale until they run out or until the next day. new item only on a new day. friday runs through the weekend.

that's just a few things that might be useful to anyone wondering about the site

i bookmarked it also, but i just want to know how reliable are they?
anyone ordered from them before and got their items? thanks...

Today's Deal 8/12/04

IBM WorkPad C500 PDA
Just like a Palm m500, but it's black and it's an IBM
$49.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The lightweight, stylish IBM WorkPad C500 PDA is expandable, customizable, and Internet capable. The WorkPad C500 has an expansion card slot for additional memory storage (up to 64 MB) and add-ons such as a dictionary/thesaurus, games, and more. The C500 is also a powerful mobile productivity tool that helps keep you organized and in touch with a Date Book, Address Book, To Do List, Note Pad, Memo Pad, Mail, and Clock built in. It has 8 MB of built-in memory, enough to store thousands of addresses, years of appointments, hundreds of to-do items, and more than 50 applications.

The expansion card slot is a dual-purpose slot that can hold both Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard cards allowing you to instantly add software programs, e-books, large databases, graphics, or even video files to your handheld without sacrificing memory space. Palm OS 4.0 software provides additional security and enables silent alerts using vibration or LED to help you stay on top of your busy schedule.. The USB HotSync cradle allows you to quickly back up and exchange information between your handheld and your PC or Mac while recharging the lithium-ion polymer battery.

Specifications:
33MHz Motorola Dragonball processor
8 MB Built-In Memory
Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery
USB HotSync cradle
Expansion slot supports Secure Digital/Multimedia Card
Vibrating and LED alarms
Lighted power button
Palm OS v4.0
Backlit 160x160 greyscale display
Graffiti writing area
IR (Infrared) port
Condition: Refurbished
Dimensions: 3.1 x 4.5 x 0.4
In the box: C500, USB cradle/charger, stylus, driver CD, AC adaptor

That's a really bizarre business model.
They have fun with it, though:

I want to talk to a live person there, can I call you?
No. We are busy sourcing new products and shipping orders. You can post a comment to our community board, but we don't guarantee to respond. You should google for the manufacturer contact to get product answers – we suggest a dating service, magic 8 ball, or ouija board for general life solutions.

I check it every day. The best deals they have had so far have been the robomower (I think it was about $170 or $180 the first time, and they brought it back for $220, if I remember correctly), the Robosapien for $68 shipped (which I should have bought), and the only one I did bite on, the USB fans -- neat little fans with flexible cords that plug in to your laptop, I got three for $5.03 shipped (shipping is a flat $5, regardless of the item, and the fans were a penny a pop, max 3).

bread's done
Back