Best deals that end up with me getting an Xbox, 320 GB HD, and a Kinect?

Vrylakos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello all!

My Xbox, replaced twice due to Red Rings O' Death, is making a worrying noise and has given me an error I believe to be a sign of it's End.

SO, I want to upgrade.
After seeing the previews of Steel Battalion and seeing my wife exasperated when dealing with our universal remote, I think a Kinect might not be a bad deal.

So...

I'm shopping for an Xbox 360 Slim.
I'd like, ideally, a 320 GB hard drive.
I'd like a Kinect.

Extra controllers are bonus, but it looks like most games being offered in deals are ones I own.

SO... does anyone know the cheapest way to assemble those components?
I should have jumped on the Amazon bundle deal that ended yesterday. Oh well.

I've got Amazon Prime and a Costco membership, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Vrylakos

Buy a 4GB from walmart or something.. Could try ebay as well, but i doubt you get a huge discount...

Maybe even try finding a 4GB with the Kinect as well for 300? will come with 2 or 3 games..

Then go on ebay and buy a 320GB HDD.. there are ususally like 40 bucks.. They aren't MS Official though.. but they work just as good.. they have the correct files on them to make them work and have been flashed fine.. atleast the 2 i bought were.. Ive had them for a year now.. the Two Fifty GB ones.. and mine is full of Games on Demand and Music with only a few GBs left..

Good Luck.

Ok, cashed in all my credit card points and gift cards and so on, and put them on an Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars bundle.

Not a deal per se, but I figured I may get the most up to date Xbox/Kinect combo, on the off chance it makes a difference.

As for Kinect Star Wars... well... not sure I give a damn, but the Steel Battalion previews have me hyped for that as a game.

Thanks!

Vrylakos

bread's done
Back