Best Drunken Gaming

thisiswack

CAGiversary!
What's the best game to play when you get back from the bars? (In the twenty minutes to an hour before you pass out)

note: for those of us who are old enough to drink or young enough to not have an angry wife.

this applies when the girlfriend or whatever has already gone to bed.

I nominate State of Emergency (PS2) chaos mode

wario ware touched, street fighter 3 or a shooter(besides ikaruga)

The best stonned game is Duck Hunt... I hadnt played for abour 10 years and a couple months ago I was at my friends and played, and got the highest score ive evere gotten. I got around 250,000! Level 20 I believe.

[quote name='Apossum']wario ware touched, street fighter 3 or a shooter(besides ikaruga)[/QUOTE]

I say WarioWare inc. for the GC. It's got this game called "Ask the Doctor," which is made for drinking, because playing it sobber is just dumb.

Fantavision with the lights out, candles lit, and some spacey ambient music on in the background (I reccomend the "moon level" and music by the "orb")

[quote name='Josef']Rez is great when you're drunk.[/QUOTE]

how could i forget the greatest game for any state of intoxication?

[quote name='Apossum']how could i forget the greatest game for any state of intoxication?[/QUOTE]

I doubt I would ever drop, but I would love to play this game trippin... but I would probally die and just start laughin and stare at the continue screen for like 2 hours... It's comin after me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I had many many nights of drunk fun in college playing 4 player Mario Kart 64. I suppose 1 player could also be ok, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun as 4 drunk ppl playing.

[quote name='Backlash']I had many many nights of drunk fun in college playing 4 player Mario Kart 64. I suppose 1 player could also be ok, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun as 4 drunk ppl playing.[/QUOTE]

I was about the say the same thing, but these days Burnout 3, really any driving game.

[quote name='crickett003']Burnout 3[/QUOTE]

Get drunk, play Burnout for 45 minutes then get in a car. It'll be fucking awesome, trust me.

Whatever is your favorite racing game. Currently Forza for me. I drop $20 on a cab, I need a reminder why it's good I didn't drive...

We don't drink any more, but back when we were:

SSX tricky
Mario Kart 64 or DD
Super Monkey Ball 1/2 minigames (esp. Monkey Fight minigame and Monkey Target).
Super Smash Bros
Super Bomberman for SNES (any Bomberman would do)

and if you play fighting games...
any fighting game

Also...old school flashbacks..
Golden Eye for N64
Quake I for N64

Grand theft auto any of them. Cause you can get you drinking and driving in, as well as the fact that you can kill a hooker. See now you don't have to be outside of a hotel room crying and making a phone call to your best friend asking him to come out to route 95 with a shovel.

At a party, I was laying on the floor with my face down. My friend J wanted me to play him in tekken 3. He is awesome at everygame he touches(besides baseball), and I beat him two strait rounds without ever looking at the television. He couldnt believe it.

I am ok playing Madden without drinking.

However, with one scotch I am an assassin on the grid iron.

After that initial scotch my powers plumet with each successive drink.

u kno what's tite??

when ure not sober

and u play a game dat u always play

where u use more gut feeling or like

game game dat u learn to play w/ your hands.

u kno? like street fighter or beatmania

coz like, u donno what the hell is going on

yet u still know how to play

[quote name='JEKKI']
yet u still know how to play[/QUOTE]
When I was playing Viewtiful Joe a long time ago, I played after a night out and experience this "not knowing what the hell is going on, yet knowing how to play" sensation. The cool part was that I could feel myself physicially slooowwing down during the FX parts. Wicked.

The Karaoke Revolution games. Nothing like getting a bunch of drunk friends and belting out Sinatra, Britney, and Madonna at the top of your lungs. It's really the only time I can bring myself to actually play KR.

[quote name='JEKKI']u kno what's tite??

when ure not sober

and u play a game dat u always play

where u use more gut feeling or like

game game dat u learn to play w/ your hands.

u kno? like street fighter or beatmania

yet u still know how to play[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you are talking about. The first time I ever got really drunk with my friend, we played Mortal Kombat and I remember physically saying that I have no idea what i'm doing, but at the same time we were having a legitimately good match up. I guess it's muscle memory like picking up a guitar.

actually, we just finished with some drunken gaming. 7+ straight hours of Smash, with me winning all but maybe 3 rounds. About 275 kills for me, 180 for 2 people, 80 for the 4th guy.

If anyone has an OPM subscription for free, (which you should if you have a ps2, thanks to the free magazine thread). The pinball game in this month's issue is sick. I played it before I went out tonight, and I'm about to get back in it. Maybe because I'm a pinball fiend (pinMAME) but it's good for at least a half hour. anyone?

bread's done
Back