Best Ernest movie?

2Fast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
The other day I asked my girlfriend if she remembered Ernest, and to my surprise, she had no clue who I was talking about; I was ashamed to say the least. Please carry on the memory of Ernest to younger generations, and while you do that, vote in this poll...:cry:

[quote name='Scorch']I'd vote. If there was a poll.[/quote]
Poll added, just took me a second.

I voted for Ernest Scared Stupid, by the way.

The Importance of Being Ernest? ;)

The scene in Ernest Rides Again, where he leans on a mummy, and his hand goes through the mummies' chest, is fucking hysterical. When he sniffs his finger and says, "EWWWWWW!", I roar. I wore the fucking VHS cassette out, when I was a kid, from rewinding and viewing that scene endlessly.

I voted for Ernest Goes to Jail.

[quote name='Brak']The Importance of Being Ernest? ;)[/quote]
I was hoping someone would catch that :D

And dammit, I forgot about Ernest Rides Again.

The Wild Bunch is the best Ernest Borgnine movie!
0790731037.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Interesting factoid: Ernest Goes to Jail opened at #1 in 1990 with ticket sales reaching a little over 17 million.

[quote name='Sporadic']Ernest Goes to Camp

I ended up buying it from DeepDiscountDVD when it was on sell.[/quote]

I keep trying to get a girl I know to buy one of them for me as an X-mas or B-day present. It's a nice and cheap gift.

Wow Ernest goes to jail is winning. I would think that christmas would win because people would have seen that one the most. I voted for Jail just because their was two Ernest, twice the muthafucka fun.

Jim Varney was such a goof in those films. Still, I laughed real hard watching Ernest Scared Stoopid, not more than 3 years ago. Especially when he repeatedly runs the troll over in his truck.

Slam Dunk Ernest, and Ernest Goes to Africa were just a little too out there, even for Ernest.

Scared Stupid is the only one I remember, and I barely remember that one. Crap. Ernest goes to the top of my Netflix queue.

What the fuck? An Ernest movie I missed? He went to Africa?!@ I gotta see if Netflix has dat one.

Voted for camp, though scared stupid was also a favorite.

I voted for Ernest Saves Christmas--the two guys at the parcel service when the reindeer show up are hilarious.

I love Ernest Goes To Jail, though--Ernest getting electrified and shooting lightning through his legs is classic.

I voted for Ernest Scared Stupid, simply because it's not really Halloween until I've seen that movie at least once. Ernest Saves Christmas is a close second for the same reason.

Hahaha this poll is awesome. Usually people make landslide polls that are boring to watch, but this is a good race!

Watched Goes To Africa and In The Army last week. Ugh. The best part was the extras on the DVDs, consisting of a bunch of old commercials he did and some recurring segment called "Your World As I See It" where Jim Varney played a snobbish rich guy poking fun at the plebes of the world in little monologues... It's also funny to see all the regional commercials he did, like used car dealers and such.

bread's done
Back