best exclusives since ff13?

Kevfactor

CAGiversary!
i havnt played my ps3 since ff13. i really want ot get back into it just a little because well they have better deals online with playstation + than microsofts 1200 point games. :)

anyways i do need to play GOW 3 but what other exclusives have i missed since then?

Retail Games:
Uncharted 3 (if you lIke the other games)
Infamous 2
Twisted Metal
StarHawk
Disgaea 4 (if you like the series)
Little Big Planet 2
Tales of Graces F
A Few HD collections
There are a few more I am sure

Digital Games:
Journey
Awesomenauts
Probably some more but I can't remember what they are.

I am sure that the list should be bigger but that is all I can think of, off the top of my head though.

Hopefully it will help.

[quote name='8bitArtist']theres a thread like this almost every week it seems.[/QUOTE]

Dating back a few years at that. Just dig people, the info is out there. That and people are so vague... what type of games do you prefer?

There are many threads like this but I welcome it. The PS3 section is kinda weak here although some threads like "should I buy a ps3" are annoying. I'm playing mgs hd collection and it's pretty sweet. Stealth and some serious story telling.

[quote name='shadowkast']Dating back a few years at that. Just dig people, the info is out there. That and people are so vague... what type of games do you prefer?[/QUOTE]

theres a thead like this on page 2. hahaha

bread's done
Back