Best Game Trade-In Program 2010

I bought black ops prestige from gamestop using trade ins. i had about 12 ps2 games and the price went from 100 something to about 55. gamestop all the way...

I voted for Amazon. But it's not really the trade-in program that I like as much as the ability to resell games. Sure, you have to do more work, printing, packing and shipping, but you usually make more money.

As great as Amazon's CS is, I had an issue with their TiV program and haven't repeated it since. GS is the only other service I've tried and, thanks to BVB and a few choice TiV promos, I pretty much got my money back on games I've bought, so they easily get my vote... even if they are only good about once or twice a year.

I know it's not an option but gazelle was awesome this year. Especially when they did not update their values for aproximately 3 months. I bet someone got fired for that mess.

Amazon.

Although I have used Best Buy for a couple of trade-ins, Amazon usually has pretty good high TIVs and the credit you receive can be used on different type of products, not just electronics.

Not listed but GameFly's program is solid particularly when they give 25% more credit depending on the platform and month. I like Amazon's setup though so I voted for them from the options listed.

I usually get better trade in value at Best Buy than everything else listed, plus there is a Best Buy 2 mins from my house/

I voted for Best Buy, namely because Amazon/NorAm has become pretty shady with their trade-in process at times.

Besides which, you can always just buy the Kindle gift cards from Best Buy with the credit from trading games there and get your Amazon credit that way without having to deal with the hassle of mailing them out to NorAm and then waiting for a rejection or not.

bread's done
Back