Best Game Trading Website 2007

Seriously Cheapy, did you make this catagory so Goozex could have another CAG promo with the award written across the the banner? I just ask because Goozex is the only trading site I've ever heard of besides Cag own trading forum.

Oh and I vote Goozex. They did send me a DS Lite after all.

Goozex all the way. I've used CAG a tiny bit, but Goozex is really the only way to go, an easy, automated system with little to no work by the user.

And this has nothing to do with me being a mod on Goozex. Honest. :p

Goozex.

haha, wow, big surprise--Goozex wins. I've never even used it, but it's the only trading site that I've made an account on. :p Plus, isn't the owner of the site a CAG?

Got my start on CAG (can't vote for it though. love it anyway)
Got my rep on GameTZ.
Got Sakura Wars LE for free on Goozex. (won some points in a contest and got a trade credit from Visc)

Choices.

Honestly torn between Goozex and GameTZ.

While getting an import Dreamcast game gratis is nice, being able to sit down and talk with the people you want to trade with is nice too, instead of sitting in what is basically a queue.

Casting my vote for GameTZ based on having made new friends and my major psychotic hatred of queues.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']

While getting an import Dreamcast game gratis is nice, being able to sit down and talk with the people you want to trade with is nice too, instead of sitting in what is basically a queue.

[/quote]
You'd be surprised how friendly the forums are on Goozex. The community is very nice, and flamers etc are nearly nonexistant. It's fairly new, but it's already taking off, and as Goozex gets more popular, so will the forums.

Goozex all the way! Great service and stuff is pretty fair in the trade vaules as compared to getting $5 in store credit and then EB selling it for $45...

Am i the only 1 that nominated SaySwap.com? WOW. I don't know if you ppl don't use it or what but i can say its better than Goozex.com. Goozex takes so damn long to trade a game.:bomb: SaySwap does things quicker:). Just thought id say that. I guess people just like different things:D

i wonder if there is any chance goozex created some kind of a CAG group. That would totally make me use it more.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back