Best Game Value 2008

Twisted Metal Head On Extra Twisted Edition for PS2. It took the PSP game, added in the lost levels of the unfinished Twisted Metal Black 2 and was only $20. The behind the scenes stuff were cool to watch and the game itself was a lot of fun (even though I did have the PSP version as well).

It's a crime that only one other person has mentioned it, but Burnout Paradise should win this hands-down. Not only was the default game well worth the $60 price tag imo, but they continued to give substantial FREE dlc for it throughout the year, and it still has more support slated for next year. Truly the game that kept on giving, and the only one I played literally the entire year, from Jan through Dec.

Value would have to go to a PS2 game, so I'll say P3:FES--$30 got you a bazillion hours of gameplay, art book, etc etc.

Banjo Kazooie: Nut and Bolts. Mainly because of the 40 dollar price tag. 20 dollars cheaper for a game with just as much content if not more than most competitors. 2nd would be Fallout 3. man that game is endless lol

Either Rock Band 2 with 84 songs plus the additional 20 free songs and the 3 or 4 free songs off the marketplace as well. That and battle of the bands which is always updated.

That or Burnout Paradise for the extra island and vehicles..

SSF2THDR.

And very few portable games listed so far, so I have to put in a vote for the game that keeps calling me back: The World Ends With You.

Even though Insomniac can kiss my ass...

I'd have to say Resistance 2. With SP campaign, competitive mode, and three classes to level up to 30 it's like a mini-MMO!

bread's done
Back