Best Game Value 2008

[quote name='Pck21']Valkyria Chronicles should get this award because of the originality and complexity of the entire game. The art direction is gorgeous and the game play itself is nothing short of superb.[/QUOTE]

hmm. ill second valkyria chronicles too. i absolutely love how they did multiple playthroughs too and the overall game itself is fantastic

Fallout 3 - I suppose one can eventually find everything to do but at that point you've probably paid the equivilent of 50 cents for every hour you played. Great value in my book.

I've never even played it, but everything I've heard about Burnout Paradise makes it sound like a fantastic deal.

Out of 2008 games I have played: Disgaea DS.

Fallout 3 for me has so much to it for the money. Its inconceivable how much they put into it, all the detail and how after 200 hours I still find things that link it all together.

The hype was real and it did not disappoint. I happily waited to get my PS3 along with it through the bundle. If not that, GTA4 was also great (Although I bought the Special Edition from eBay for $61, if I remember correctly.). Days of fun through its story, trophies, and online multiplayer options. Awesome. I've been playin it for weeks now. Suckin every ounce of worth out of that disc. haha Well, those are my two obvious and unsurprising choices. But they are the truth. Peace.

Rock Band 2 - I have been playing this game since release. I love the fact that new songs come out each week. There are always new challenges online to take on too.

bread's done
Back