Best Game Value 2010

Red Dead Redemption, hands down. New Vegas absorbed a good bit of my time, but way too many bugs to be an at-launch value.

StarCraft 2. And though the content may not be something that appeals to everyone, the amount of content in GT5 is absolutely amazing for those who do enjoy the game's driving and collecting mechanics.

factoring the time i spent on the games that i have on that list, i've spent the most on borderlands goty. so that is the best value imo

Mass Effect 2. Fairly long game that I felt compelled to play through multiple times. Can't believe how low the price got for this one.

I think I played DQ IX more than all those other games combined. So, yeah, for $35 (max) that has to be the best value by far ;).

Gotta give it to Dragon Age Ultimate. It's a ridiculous amount of content and within a week or two of release could be found for $30 - $40. You can argue that a game with multiplayer might have more replay value, but I think if you look at the total volume of stuff here and hours of gameplay for the price paid, it's the clear winner.

[quote name='Tybee']Gotta give it to Dragon Age Ultimate. It's a ridiculous amount of content and within a week or two of release could be found for $30 - $40. You can argue that a game with multiplayer might have more replay value, but I think if you look at the total volume of stuff here and hours of gameplay for the price paid, it's the clear winner.[/QUOTE]

I hope it is as good as you say because I'll probably start playing it when I get home. That may have been my choice had I played it yet. Still, I don't think I'll get the 160 hours of play I got out of DQ IX ;).

Gotta go with Mass Effect 2 as I put about 80 hours into it. I'm starting Fallout: New Vegas tomorrow, so I expect some nice competition.

Persona 4. It wasn't released this year, but considering I've put in 100 hours and I'm about 75% of the way through, it's easily the best value I've received this year.

I wish Rockstar would hurry up and announce the inevitable RDR: GotY edition because I know some people are waiting for it

[quote name='lmd']I wish Rockstar would hurry up and announce the inevitable RDR: GotY edition because I know some people are waiting for it[/QUOTE]

Like me

Mass Effect 2 for sure. There's so much to do just on the disk. Then there's all the DLC. And it turns out they're still making DLC for it even though ME3 was announced. That's dedication right there

bread's done
Back