Sonic CD
Shining Force CD
Dark Wizard
Popful Mail
Keio Flying Squadron

best co-op game ever...

Toe Jame & Earl
704210-607652-games_cover-resized200.jpg

Kid Chameleon, Ghouls and Ghosts, Phantasy Star II and IV, Thunderforce Series, M.U.S.H.A., Target Earth, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage series, Decapattack, Toe Jam and Big Earl, NHL 94, Mutant League Hockey and Football, Dune: The Battle for Arrakis, Revenge of Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, Shinobi 3, Mystic Defender, Comix Zone, The Immortal, Road Rash I and II, Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, Quackshot, Mercs, Forgotten Worlds, Rolling Thunder 2, Strider, Shining Force 2, uh and Altered Beast. Think I got most of em.

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Kid Chameleon, Ghouls and Ghosts, Phantasy Star II and IV, Thunderforce Series, M.U.S.H.A., Target Earth, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage series, Decapattack, Toe Jam and Big Earl, NHL 94, Mutant League Hockey and Football, Dune: The Battle for Arrakis, Revenge of Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, Shinobi 3, Mystic Defender, Comix Zone, The Immortal, Road Rash I and II, Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, Quackshot, Mercs, Forgotten Worlds, Rolling Thunder 2, Strider, Shining Force 2, uh and Altered Beast. Think I got most of em.[/QUOTE]

'Bout time someone mentioned MUSHA.

Anywho, here's a couple more:

McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure (yeah, so you play as Ronald McDonald. But it's also made by Treasure)
Truxton
Thunder Force series (the forth game is called "Lightening Force")
Rocket Knight Adventure
Contra Hard Corps
Castlevania Bloodlines
Valis series
Ristar
Fire Shark
Mega Turrican

bread's done
Back