Best GPS under $100

R1V3R5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, my parents are moving two days after Christmas. They both lost their jobs (technically, my stepdad took a buyout) and moving is expensive so we decided not to exchange gifts. However, I think that getting them a GPS system would be nice, especially since they are moving to a new area. Now mind ya, I have no extra money because I have to pay for winter semester. So, I would like to get a good little GPS under $100. I know I can't get much, but it would still be a good gift.

I know TomTom dropped their 125 to $99. So, that is an option. They also have the Magellen 1200 on sale locally here on Black Friday for $90. Would any CAG suggest either of those? Could someone perhaps suggest a better deal?

Hey man, I dont know if you do ebay or not, but I bought a Garmin Nuvi from ebay for $100 dollars and it is the best GPS I have ever had. My parents have a TomTom and I really prefer the Garmin. They are a refurb but I did not notice anything different with it at all and you can still go to the Garmin website and get the newest maps. I have heard the best about Garmin and I love mine to death. Hope that helps ya out.

If you have a Pep Boys in your area, they have a Black Friday sale. Same price on the Tom Tom One 125 and TomTom One 3rd Edition GPS Navigation System for 69.99 after MIR.

Yeah, you can find some affordable older TomToms. The ONE 125 looks like a good deal - it looks to be closest in functionality ONE 130S, which I own and love (You can also find the ONE 130S marked down from time to time). Very easy to use, and extremely accurate.

bread's done
Back