best halo 3 preorder deal?

Best deal I've been seeing is from Liongames. It's 20 bucks off man. Add 6.50 for priority shipping, can't beat that.

[quote name='strdr4']Best deal I've been seeing is from Liongames. It's 20 bucks off man. Add 6.50 for priority shipping, can't beat that.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did. Granted I have to wait a few days more to play Halo 3, but for a good $15+ off it was hard to resist.

Best Buy had the best deals that I saw (on the uber-dork version that I bought at least). I don't know if they're still cheap on the regular and limited versions.

come to Canada...I got mine for the trade 3 games get a free preorder at EB...and now Blockbuster has a trade 4 games and get the free preorder (but blockbuster usually has a higher TIV on games...so its pretty much the same deal):D

Well BB has the preorder the game and get 1600 points for $5 or theres familyvideo.com that I think has it for $49.99 or the aforementioned lionsgames.com

the best deal was the uber version w/ point card for $105 from bestbuy ...too bad it isn't around anymore. Got in on it

bread's done
Back