Best Headphones under $100

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I just bought some and wasted a couple hours looking for what's good (I know nothing about headphones), but just in case someone else was looking for some and wants to save some time here are a couple headphones under $100 that are well reviewed. I bought both the m50 and m30 just to see the difference between them and see if it's really worth the $55 or so price difference.

The best? for $100 or so, the Audio Technica ATH-M50 for $103.00

There's the Audio Technica ATH-M30's (currently $41 at Amazon)

And if you're really on a budget these JVC FLATS are under $12, or these Panasonic RP-HT21's are $6

and some cheap earbuds Panasonic RPHJE120K for under $7.50

One more note I just recently bought the Vita In Ear earbuds and I'm not impressed. I can't say for sure because I don't really remember but I'm fairly certain I liked those $7.50 Panasonic ones better. I'll have to try them again and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ATH-M50 coiled cable is $90 at buydig.com using code AUDIOGOLD. Thanks to SD. Free 3-7 day shipping.

Not much is going to beat that deal. The straight cable version is $88 but most people like the coiled better because it's not as big of a mess.

I see I'm talking to myself but that's never stopped me before. I got those Panasonic RPHJE120K's and they are much better for bass than the Sony Vita in ear earbuds. The Sony ones are a little clearer but they're just really flat compared to the Panasonic.

So if you listen to anything with bass at all do not get those Vita in ear. I guess if you dont like the bass and just want to hear vocals the Sony are better and they have the mic if you're into that.

Also the Panasonic are "ergo fit" and they did fit better and were more comfortable. So personally for less than half the price, I like the Panasonics much better.

bread's done
Back