Best Independent Online Game Retailer 2007

I like estarland (they are kinda local for me) GameQuestDirect always has some rare RPGs, GoGamer has great deals and LionGames also has some kickass preorder deals (though not a big fan of that new discount card)

but I have got to give it to Play-Asia mostly because I love my Dual Shock 3 >_>

edit: oh crap I hit the wrong button and accidentally voted for GQD :whistle2:(

National Console Support, definitely... They are awesome, if you order before 5 you WILL get it shipped that day, and they ship from New York, so you don't have to worry about import fees or long shipping rates... They have average prices, a little higher than play-asia, but the convenience outweighs the $5ish difference.

Play-asia. They're awesome, lots of disscounts via coupons and deals, and fast delivery for orders, they've never failed me

Edit: and yeah, RIP Lik-sang

I've never even heard of the others.... so I'll vote for Playsia here too. :p

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

go gamer. But ya mind actually defining what you mean by independent? Cuz steam is not a publically traded company and they are actually quite a good gamer site for pc games.

NCS I have known them for years, back when the owner use to come personally to the store I use to work at and show me the list of import games he would be getting.

Play-Asia.com - The import games from them completely rock my world =) I love playing games that I need to use a J-E dictionary to play hehe. I'm just odd like that.

bread's done
Back