Best Lost Odyssey deal...

Don't know if this helps you... but if you can wait it out for a few months, this is liable to go down in price. It seems like all of the JRPGs on 360 have seen pretty steep price drops, not too long after they come out: Blue Dragon and Enchanted Arms are at $20, Eternal Sonata is at $40. In fact I just looked at Lost Odyssey on Amazon.com and they're selling it for $55. I'd bet that by the end of the year you'll be able to find LO for $30-40.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Don't know if this helps you... but if you can wait it out for a few months, this is liable to go down in price. It seems like all of the JRPGs on 360 have seen pretty steep price drops, not too long after they come out: Blue Dragon and Enchanted Arms are at $20, Eternal Sonata is at $40. In fact I just looked at Lost Odyssey on Amazon.com and they're selling it for $55. I'd bet that by the end of the year you'll be able to find LO for $30-40.[/quote]

Very true. Also, with the extremely large number of titles coming out this holiday season and the weaker economy, we are sure to see huge price drops on exisiting games and deals on new ones around Oct-Dec. Lost Odyssey really hasn't dropped since it came out. It seems like it's due...

bread's done
Back