Best ME2 in Toronto?

eataburger

CAGiversary!
Buying ME2 this week, price seems the same everywhere but does anyone know somewhere near downtown Toronto that is either:

1- Cheaper
2- Still giving out codes for the free DLC with purchase

Thanks!

I know there was a lot of DLC for this game at launch through various promotions, but I believe every new copy of the game has a code for free DLC if that's what you are referring to.

The DLC for this game is confusing. It looks like you need to buy a new copy to access the portal to get DLC and preorders had some DLC within this portal also free?

O'Well I'm not going to worry about it, looking forward to playing this DLC or not.

Thanks for responding

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerberus DLC - free with every new copy (in the box). This gets you a bunch of missions and more are coming (free)

Pre-orders DLC was armor and weapons.. some minor stat bonuses and they look cool, but you're not missing any missions or anything.

But to answer your original question.. Rogers has a T2 for ME2, one eligble game is Red Faction which is $15 used at EB/GS now. So if you have/find another game on the list you can get it pretty cheap.. see here for the list

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248114

aside from trade in deals, I think the best price right now is $59.99 on amazon.ca

everywhere else it goes for $69.99

My prediction is that it will stick at $59-$69 because the universe hates me. I picked up Dragon Age: Origins for 360 for $69 on day one and then it went to $49 almost immediately afterwards.

So I'm going to wait on ME2, but knowing my luck it'll probably hold its price.

UFC is also down to $25 used at EB.. so UFC+RF:G = ME2 for $40 pretty much hassle free at Rogers.

Or RF:G 360 + RF:G PS3 for $30 if you can accept a funny look from the Rogers CSR.

bread's done
Back