Best method to get a hold of old Gameboys?

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I've been searching around for some time looking for old Gameboys to buy. I have a bunch of Gameboy and Gameboy Color games I can no longer play due to not owning the handhelds anymore. I thought about just buying an old Gameboy Advance seeing as my DSi doesn't play GBA games and I have plenty of those too, but some places are still asking way too much for them.

I was hoping I would be able to snag a Gameboy Color for $20 or less so I could replay all of these old Zelda games I have. Anybody know what the best method of snagging one of these? I don't like eBay because everyone seems to jack up the shipping charges to the point where it makes it kinda worthless. I've looked around on Amazon, which is still a bit more than I want to pay but close to my price range. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Let me dig around in my stuff I have a Gameboy Color and an original GBA. If my kid has no desire to play them I'm sure we can work something out. & yes last I checked which was about a year ago they still worked & were in mint condition, minus the boxes, I don't save boxes.

Cool. Send me a PM and let me know the color and how much you would want for it and I'll see what I can do. I've never traded anything on CAG before (I did once but that was before the rating system was implemented) but I can always show my eBay feedback.

bread's done
Back