Best MP3 player?

theenforcer1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My second iPod just crapped out---getting kinda sick of having to shell out 300 bucks every 2 years for an MP3 player...

So now I turn to you Cheapass Nation---what is the best MP3 player value? I am big into music, so whatever will get the job done---video not as important, but ease of use-features are semi-important!

Thanks guys!

iPhone for 199 on July 9th if u need a phone too. If not I have an iPod touch and its amazing. I think September they Are releasing new ones tho. I have used other brands but always end up back at iPods. Best IMO.

It depends on what storage size you are looking for, If you want something under 10 gigs you can get one that dosn't use a hard drive(which means it is much less likely to break) If you want something bigger you can still find the 30 gig zune for around $150 on sale. Sometimes still $100 with your lucky. If you don't care about price and are looking for the top of the line then the Zen Vision is supposed to be the best.

if you can still get a 30 gig zune for $100 I recommend it, I'm happy with mine, and beats iPod prices by a lot.

If size isn't a big deal, the Sansa Fuze is a great deal, 4GB for $100 or a 8GB for $130.
Really good MP3 player too, not crappy like most cheap ones.

bread's done
Back