Best music equipment? Drums, Guitars, Microphones

2supekards

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
So my drum kit from rockband 1 just broke along with my guitar. So I was wondering, what is the best guitar and best drums, and microphone (don't need a new one but curious), for the xbox 360. Also what is the best one that can play every music game on the 360, such as guitar hero 2. What should I buy?

A friend of mine who is a real drummer in a band played both the RB1 drums and the GHWT drums at my house and said he liked the GHWT drums better because they felt more natural, due to the cymbols. Whether that translates to better for gaming purposes is your call, but the drummer liked what he liked.

For what it's worth I prefer the GHWT guitar too, I liked the weight of it and the sturdier feeling of it to the GH2 control, but I'd take either over the RB version. My GH2 guitar is still alive and ticking, btw, after years of abuse, so even though I think it feels cheaper, it sure has held up just fine.

I've played the Rock Band guitar and didn't like it, the strum bar felt too loose. My favorite is the GH5 guitar I own, though the strum bar is a bit squeaky, doesn't really bother me much but I could see it as being really annoying to some. I've played the original Rock Band drums and the GH: World Tour drums and I definitely prefer the World Tour set, you get an extra pad in the form of a cymbal, and you can activate star power at any time rather than waiting for a solo section. They're just more fun to play I think. Most people complain that the cymbals aren't as responsive, which can be true, but as long as I hit around the center of the pads, I don't have a problem.

Ok I just bought 2 gh2 controllers and a gh5 controller. Should I just go with the world tour drums, or are the updated ones such as in beatles rockband better? Or has their been an updated ghwt drums?

bread's done
Back