Best MySpace Page evar

If you're going to do a trap based on really loud noise, at least do it right. I instead recommend using one of the many, many fine "Poland" ytmnd pages.

This is like the people who bash emo. They hate it so much, yet they go out of their way to tell people how much it sucks. If MySpace sucks so bad, why do you take time and effort to make such a stupid page like that?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']This is like the people who bash emo. They hate it so much, yet they go out of their way to tell people how much it sucks. If MySpace sucks so bad, why do you take time and effort to make such a stupid page like that?[/QUOTE]

The same reason you hate your heart but eat crappy fast food everyday instead of sticking a bullet in your heart. :)

How are you still not banned?

You're like a calmer PyroGamer.

[quote name='Brak']How are you still not banned?

You're like a calmer PyroGamer.[/quote]I didn't know have different opinions than you was a bannable offense. I'll be sure to agree with you more often in the future.

[quote name='Graystone']The same reason you hate your heart but eat crappy fast food everyday instead of sticking a bullet in your heart. :)[/quote]Funny, I myself have been temporarily banned for posting lighter "jokes" than this one. Perhaps I shall report you......nah, I ain't no whistleblowing crybaby who can't take a joke, unlike some people.

image.php

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I didn't know have different opinions than you was a bannable offense. I'll be sure to agree with you more often in the future.[/QUOTE]
If I were talking to you, I would have quoted your post. Idiot.

My post wasn't even right after your post... Wow.

[quote name='Brak']If I were talking to you, I would have quoted your post. Idiot.

My post wasn't even right after your post... Wow.[/QUOTE]You have to be wondering why he's not banned either though.

[quote name='Brak']If I were talking to you, I would have quoted your post. Idiot.

My post wasn't even right after your post... Wow.[/quote]Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse.............ME! Settle down.:fridge:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Dammit, they changed it.[/quote]Perhaps the creator got a "reality check" of his own, and realized that making fun of MySpace is a waste of time?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse.............ME! Settle down.:fridge:[/QUOTE]
Don't try to school me after you were the one who lashed out.

Dummy.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Perhaps the creator got a "reality check" of his own, and realized that making fun of MySpace is a waste of time?[/quote]

Meh, shut the fuck up emo pussy

bread's done
Back