Best of Indie PC Bundle - 10 Games / $30 - Direct2Drive

As always with these D2D indie sales, I own way too many of the games for this to make any sense to me. But for those who don't, this is a simply incredible deal.

Dang, that is an awesome collection. I have the exact same problem as pretty much everyone here though: I own way too many of the games. I've been dying for a deal on Machinarium, but I own at least half those games already.

Great collection but I have half of them already. I still haven't got Machinarium and Braid, but I'll wait for a more cost effective deal. As cheapo said, they should of including games seperate from Vol2 to make it more appealing.

Regardless, this is a great deal for anyone who hasn't picked most of these titles up yet.

yeah, i hate how all the indie bundles tend to just have the same old mainstream ones we all know about. shine the light on the ones we don't own already.

This is a great package, especially for the uninitiated, but $30 seems a bit steep to me. (After all, a lot of these games, like Osmos, Braid, World of Goo, Cogs, and Crayon Physics Deluxe, have been offered for $2.50 or less during other promotions.)

The two I'd really go for are Machinarium and The Maw; I wish Steam offered some deals on those two.

bread's done
Back