Best of the 80's TV on DVD Sale

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']since when is coach an 80's show?[/QUOTE]

1989 was the first year of the show. I think 1989 was in the 80's ;)

[quote name='Jgel']1989 was the first year of the show. I think 1989 was in the 80's ;)[/QUOTE]

Miami Vice was one of the best shows *of* the 80's....that, St. Elsewhere and L.A. Law gits you what U need.

Or...are you more of the...ahem...Golden Girls style....??

ArthurBea.jpg

[quote name='Jgel']1989 was the first year of the show. I think 1989 was in the 80's ;)[/quote]

I'm with both of you on this one, but... I agree with the poster who asked why Coach was an 80s show. Coach definitely feels like an early 90s show to me.

Coach transends time and space. it exists in whatever gotdamned decade it feels like.

and Golden Girls is pretty clever. Beats the hell out of Saved by the Bell...

[quote name='bigdaddy']Real mean like Golden Girls. The only ones that don't are ones that think that they might be gay.[/quote]

:applause::applause: Golden Girls is great. I remember watching this one with my grandparents. This was an excellent tv show. They don't make them like they used to.

[quote name='callmesteam']
and Golden Girls is pretty clever. Beats the hell out of Saved by the Bell...[/quote]

I gotta admit GG was not a bad show but Saved by the Bell is still better.
(Like how I abbreviated Golden Girls)

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The list needs more Mama's Family.[/quote]

Only season 1 is out on dvd. My mom keeps having me watch for more seasons to come out for her... I also am watching for Knots Landing...

bread's done
Back