Best Online Customer Service 2010

Amazon. Free Prime for the year was awesome, and never any problems. They even give people credits for complaining when its not Amazon's fault like with that cheap PS3 error listing through Target recently.

Gamestop! You send them one email, "sorry sir, here's $10 off your purchase." VERR NICEE :D

Amazon is very helpful though but still GS has to have something aahahah

I'd have to go with Deep Discount. Their customer service group is prompt to respond to issues and cancel your order for you when they've made a price mistake.They then send you a courtesy e-mail asking you to repurchase the item for full price...

This award will go to Amazon hands down. I ordered the Lost Blu Ray collection over Black Friday and it never arrived. They didn't try to interrogate me and sent out a new one overnight.

Amazon again. Not really any other choices for me, as about 98% of the online purchases were through Amazon last year.

I think honestly we should just give Amazon the award now for Best Online Customer Service. Then we can have a real voting contest over who's 2nd best. In this case my nomination goes to Newegg. Fantastic customer service, fast shipping, great deals... what more can I ask for?

bread's done
Back