Best Online Customer Service 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy. They came through for me when a package was stolen from my doorstep and re-shipped it right away.

Amazon and its not close. They may have slipped in the deals, but they are more than helpful in terms of customer service.

I preordered Epic Mickey 2 for PS3 for $10 off. Then the release date got changed to a Sunday. I didn't even know they were offering release date shipping for it, but now they couldn't. They emailed me letting me know my account was credited $5. Can't beat that.

Amazon for sure. They send pre-order codes sometimes even before the order itself ships and still give you back full price even when they're used both times

Amazon without question. They've provided me with free shipping on multiple occasions after contacting them and no hassle when it comes to returns, seems they actually give a shit about their customers/reputation. Though I'd expect the same from newegg, I just don't shop there enough to give them my vote. Typically I only go to newegg for new pc parts, which I don't upgrade very often.

While Amazon kept my preorder at $39.99 for Dragon's Crown, Newegg gave me a discount of $10-$15 on a lot of preorders. I have to go with Newegg.

Amazon without a doubt!

I have always had excellent CS with them each and every time I need to call - they've handled each case with complete professionalism.

Both Amazon & Newegg have been good to me, but I voted Amazon since I've done more transactions with them & still no issues.

Amazon sent me the Xbox 360 version of a game I ordered the PS3 version of, since they didn't have a PS3 version available to replace it with they not only fully reimbursed me, they let me keep the game they sent.

Amazon. FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back