Best Online Deal 2008

Id have to go for the Amazon deal for the Arcade Bundle over black friday. 360 Arcade with DDR for a total of $130. I resold DDR and some of the accessories off the 360 and essentially got my 360 for $55. Thanks too much, CAG, you launched me into the "next gen" console genre!!!

Here's a change of pace--Amazon Black Friday Weekend deals. (Although I'd really like to nominate Amazon from Thanksgiving-Christmas in general.)

The Steam End of Year sale. It had been almost a year since I'd bought any PC games (well the last one was Civ IV, if that helps you any) and in one week I caught up on about 18 months of missed games, for basically nothing. I mean Bioshock for five bucks.. honestly. And I can't believe I missed Audiosurf.

Amazon Black Friday sale and the weekend that followed it. 4-5 games became MINE during this short time. ...and my wallet cried.

amazon's black friday for sure. 2 copies of l4d at about 3am for me. god that sucked and rocked at the same time. also grabbed fallout 3.

Is it OK to nominate 2?

1) The $499 160GB PS3 w/ Uncharted & Little Big Planet

2) Microcenter's Guitar Hero: World Tour for $19.99

Force unleashed for $20 less than a month after it was release. Amazon had made a mistake, it was up for like 2 hours, got 2 copies = good time playing it and 2000 points on goozex

Dell with their phenomenal % off systems and games they've been doing consistently while nobody else will sell systems below MSRP.

Did everyone forget about the Pepsi Stuff deal? I got so much free stuff out of that with limited work. That was by far the best for me.

bread's done
Back